Anyone Have Track Results ?

Blown5pnt4

Established Member
While running the MT 305-45-18 DR ? Im asking because one of my local sites is having a track rental coming up and I want to run at it. I was just about to order some MTs in the 295-50-16 for my 16" to replace my worn out slicks, but they are on back order till december. I dont have the money to get some 15s like I want, and I hate the sway from using slicks in the back with normal radials in the front. I'll only be running and trying out my new street tune for a 2.3 whipple, on pump gas...I know I wont see the full result till I get some real big tires under it but It'll be the first time running since before the motor blew up. As long as I go faster than a 12.0 I'll be happy...Just looking for what kind of 60's snd ETs people may have ran on them in the 18" size. Thanks guys.

lightning25

SEANSVT
Established Member
i run the MT 305 45 18.
i tried running them at 12 and 16 psi with poor results (i'm sure someone ran with that pressure and did well). i stuck with 30 psi, and ran a 1.907 60' time, and 12.83@107mph. (i have 430rwhp and 500ft/lbs)
i drive these tires on the street too - love them...well mostly as i can't do a burnout :( they are just too sticky to do a good burnout (until i install my linelock that is)

knkfiend

Professional Exploder
Established Member
did it spin with less pressure? only reason i ask is i made the same power as you, went the same mph, same 60' all with nitto 555s

01 Cobra

Whine "O"
Established Member
well if you already have some 16" wheels why not do a 16" dr? i think you should hook a little better with those than the 18" dr's.

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
While running the MT 305-45-18 DR ? Im asking because one of my local sites is having a track rental coming up and I want to run at it. I was just about to order some MTs in the 295-50-16 for my 16" to replace my worn out slicks, but they are on back order till december. I dont have the money to get some 15s like I want, and I hate the sway from using slicks in the back with normal radials in the front. I'll only be running and trying out my new street tune for a 2.3 whipple, on pump gas...I know I wont see the full result till I get some real big tires under it but It'll be the first time running since before the motor blew up. As long as I go faster than a 12.0 I'll be happy...Just looking for what kind of 60's snd ETs people may have ran on them in the 18" size. Thanks guys.

The 16 " will give you better 60 ft times than the 18" due to more side wall flex, And you'll MPH better than a slick.
The mickeys are much sticker than the Nittos.
I have cut a 1.61 on my MT ET Streets DR's 325/50/15

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
1.85 on nitto DR's in Heat @ 18si
1.82 on 28 inch Hoosier slicks. @ 15psi

Users who are viewing this thread