Anyone having problems with iMessage?

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Well it seems today my iMessage has been going crazy, going between imessage and text message even if my signal is great or on wifi. Anyone else having issues with it as well?

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Same here. Never damaged or dropped my iPhone 4 in the year ive had it and it's been such a POS lately. I've reset it 3 times today so it will just say message failed so I can send them as a text. Otherwise it'll just have the iMessage 3/4 the way sent and not give me the option to send it as a text

coposrv

Established Member
Mine has been doing this the last few days. I will get txts twice. One iMessage and one txt message. Maybe I need to update?

HIonPSI

Established Member
Acting weird for me too. Lately as Im reading a text I get it, will just disappear. Happen to anyone else? Android fanboys in 3...2...1...:dancenana:

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Acting weird for me too. Lately as Im reading a text I get it, will just disappear. Happen to anyone else? Android fanboys in 3...2...1...:dancenana:

Mine does that too. Just double click the home button and exit out the message app then click it again and the disappearing message will be there

Users who are viewing this thread