Anyone having problems with iMessage?

HIonPSI

Established Member
Mine does that too. Just double click the home button and exit out the message app then click it again and the disappearing message will be there

Sweet Ill give it a try next time. Irritating when someone sends you a page of directions to somewhere and it vanishes :-D

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
I had the same issue. I resolved it by throwing my pos Apple product against a brick wall, then went out and bought a reasonably priced, well working piece of machinery called the SG3 which is leaps and bound better over the iJunk.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Don't mean to derail the thread, but do any of you guys with an iphone4 have battery issues? My wife's phone doesn't last more than half a day and thats with no use at all. I did a factory reset thinking that would solve the problem and nope, battery still sucks. I'll charge it at night disconnect before going to bed and when we wake up in the morning its at 16% life. Any clues on what the problem could be?

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I have an iPhone 4 and my gf has the same phone as well. After the update when the iPhone 5 came out, the battery just doesn't last very long as it use to. Our phones aren't quite as bad as what yours is doing, but it definitely does not last like it use to.

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
I have a 4s and I use bitesms as a testing app, it runs along with iMessage very smoothly. Plus lots of features that apple should have included naturally with their text.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
I have an iPhone 4 and my gf has the same phone as well. After the update when the iPhone 5 came out, the battery just doesn't last very long as it use to. Our phones aren't quite as bad as what yours is doing, but it definitely does not last like it use to.

Thanks, I had a feeling that the newer os had something to do with it. I'll check the iphone forums and see if there is any solution.

blank

Established Member
yea i was having problems but i am also out of the country right now. my ipad 1 works like a champ but iphone 4 with ios 6=no imessage

Users who are viewing this thread