anyone in cincinnati area install the procal tuner?

gatty1303

Established Member
if you are in the cincinnati area and have a procal tune, where did you have it installed?? I received mine through ford racing today, and i have called several dealerships in the area, and none of them had any idea what i was talking about. Maybe i just got stuck talking to the wrong person. I understand it would take me 15 minutes to do it in my garage, but the reason i went with the procal is to retain my warranty. thanks for any help.

Dtony

Established Member
I live in Mason, I met a guy at Tristate that had his done at Lebanon Ford. I bought my car from them and they seem pretty alert with the new 5.0 and working on them.
You might try giving them a call.

gatty1303

Established Member
I live in Mason, I met a guy at Tristate that had his done at Lebanon Ford. I bought my car from them and they seem pretty alert with the new 5.0 and working on them.
You might try giving them a call.

ok, that is where I bought my car from as well, and I called them today and he had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. Like I stated earlier, I think I may have just talked to the wrong person in the service dept. Thanks for the response

Dtony

Established Member
I bet that is what happened.

You might PM Beefcake, he works at Beechmont Ford. He may be able to help you out.

plattner

Established Member
did you call beechmont ford- ask for beefcake the mustang rep, he'll help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread