Anyone in here from AL

lightning71482

Established Member
I would like to organize a get together of any svt people in AL or anyone from tenn. or anyone eles that is close buy and would like to come.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Don't know what it is but there aren't a lot of us Alabama SVT owners posting on SVTPerformance. I'm in Prattville and have a oxford White '03 snake. There's a black 'vert in Montgomery owned by "Sky". I know there are a bunch more '03's up around the Birmingham area, but they don't post here. Check bhamracing.com

U.M.

lightning71482

Established Member
Ok thanks I will check the site out and see what I come up with. If we are planning something would you be able to join us?

Last edited:

lightning71482

Established Member
Where in AL are you from? I am waiting until I have a few people that want to get together and try to find the best middle ground and best date for everyone and try to work out the best arrangments. When that happens I will post all the info. If you have any other Questions or if you know of any other SVT people that would like to participate either send a reply to here or pm me. Thanks

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I'm from Georgia but I would love to participate in a SVT GTG....it seems like the Cali people always have something going on...but I guess there are a lot more of them.

lightning71482

Established Member
I dont think that there are more of them it is just they have been doing it longer. I would love to do a huge GTG of all around our area so if you know anyone eles that would like to come just let me know, but you are more than welcome to come:beer: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

lightning71482

Established Member
I am going to pick up my truck on the 28th right after thanksgiving and I will be back on that sunday so I would like to do it after that.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I have classes till the 12th of December but I could make it up sometime on the weekends.

12leavu

Established Member
Originally posted by lightning71482
Where in AL are you from? I am waiting until I have a few people that want to get together and try to find the best middle ground and best date for everyone and try to work out the best arrangments. When that happens I will post all the info. If you have any other Questions or if you know of any other SVT people that would like to participate either send a reply to here or pm me. Thanks
i'm from daphne al. It's on the gulf coast.

ITHAULS

GIT'R DUN
Established Member
True Blue '02 L open to a GTG--I'm in B'ham. Steele is a pretty central location if you're looking for a 1/4 mile type GTG.;-)

lightning71482

Established Member
Thanks to everyone who has responded. I will be trying to het everything together very soon and start working out dates and times. If there is any specific dates that might be good for you then please let me know.

yellowcobrav

Established Member
Anniston , AL

I'm in Anniston, AL and would like to meet up with anyone else.
What times are we AL boys running, on street tires (shitty ones) I run a 12.6 @ 115

ITHAULS

GIT'R DUN
Established Member
I have seen Yellowcobrav's car and it is the shiz for sure. He will be running 11's soon. BTW, after Fri. night, I'm gonna' suggest you say screw the drag radials and go for some ET Streets unless you're just dead set on having matching wheels. Come on guys, join us at Steele on Friday from 9pm-1am. (Every Fri. that weather allows.) It's only $10 and your beeotch gets in free! My L went a 12.79 in the good air.:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread