Anyone in here from AL

CaptNemo

Evil Genius
Established Member
Originally posted by 12leavu
Lake forrest

I used to live on Ridgewood by the Stop Sign near the the Windsor entrance. Then I bought the house here in Mobile about 5 years ago.

James @ RunningWithTheDevil.com lives about 1/2 mile from me. He has a Sonic Blue '03.

12leavu

Established Member
Hey man. I live on ridgewood also, about a half-mile from the windsor entrance...(small world). I think I know James...(bubba) is what I've always called him. He burned the chip for my truck.. Let me know next ime ya'll go to the track. I beleive I'm going to hub city NOV 30TH.. take it easy. wes

Last edited:

CaptNemo

Evil Genius
Established Member
Originally posted by 12leavu
Hey man. I live on ridgewood also, about a half-mile from the windsor entrance...(small world). I think I know James...(bubba) is what I've always called him. He burned the chip for my truck.. Let me know next ime ya'll go to the track. I beleive I'm going to hub city NOV 30TH.. take it easy. wes

I lived at both 205 & 366 Ridgewood.

James is Bubba and Bubba is James.
Keep an eye out for a DSG '03 Cobra with tinted windows and a "2" license plate.

hevymtl

Speed Junky
Established Member
Im from Anniston,it all sounds good to me. Im interested in checking out everybodys ride.

ITHAULS

GIT'R DUN
Established Member
Hevymetl, I'll try to remember to post or e-mail you when we go to Steele again. This Fri. is out due to holidays of course, but what about the following Fri.? Weather pending, of course.

yellowcobrav

Established Member
I'm gonna go just changed my pulley again to a 2.8 this time, but really doesn't matter I can't hook up with what i've got now lol, but I will once I get et streets

ITHAULS

GIT'R DUN
Established Member
No doubt--the track was even worse last Friday. Your car would have been useless on the ol' street tires. I'm kinda' thinkin' on selling those damn Nittos off my Lightning and buying ET Streets myself. I also need to spend that $ on my coupe--having 2 hot rods kinda' sucks. Mikel ran a damn 11.79 at 116 last Fri! I let him use my slicks off the coupe, I'd say they did the trick.

yellowcobrav

Established Member
Damn good for micheal I bet he was surprised. Did the guys at steel say anything for running in the 11's with no roll cage? two hot rods gets expensive

hevymtl

Speed Junky
Established Member
Originally posted by ITHAULS
Hevymetl, I'll try to remember to post or e-mail you when we go to Steele again. This Fri. is out due to holidays of course, but what about the following Fri.? Weather pending, of course.
Sounds good to me just let me know. :beer:

hevymtl

Speed Junky
Established Member
Originally posted by ITHAULS
No doubt--the track was even worse last Friday. Your car would have been useless on the ol' street tires. I'm kinda' thinkin' on selling those damn Nittos off my Lightning and buying ET Streets myself. I also need to spend that $ on my coupe--having 2 hot rods kinda' sucks. Mikel ran a damn 11.79 at 116 last Fri! I let him use my slicks off the coupe, I'd say they did the trick.
I need some nittos for my truck!:rollseyes

ITHAULS

GIT'R DUN
Established Member
Did the guys at steel say anything for running in the 11's with no roll cage? t
I ran 10's up there with no roll cage and no helmet. Probably not the smartest thing I've ever done, but no one ever even asked. As a matter of fact, there was no cage in it at the time that picture was taken. (The one I sent you the other night.) It was actually less crowded last Fri. than the one before. You could make hotlaps if you so desire.
I need some nittos for my truck!
Honestly, they don't work that well for me. I will have them with me if you'd like to look at them though.:burnout:

Last edited:

hevymtl

Speed Junky
Established Member
Thats cool. We quit going on fridays a while back due to so many kids up there racing anything they could. I havent been on friday in a long time so when ever you just let me know.

ITHAULS

GIT'R DUN
Established Member
We quit going on fridays a while back due to so many kids up there racing anything they could
Yeah, they're still there but what can you do:cuss: It wouldn't be so bad if they prepped the track a little. But, they're the only game in town and I'm just glad we live somewhere that you can race almost all year long.:rockon:

hevymtl

Speed Junky
Established Member
Afew of us are going to the track the 30th. If anyone can make it Sunday that would be cool.:rockon:

ITHAULS

GIT'R DUN
Established Member
Sorry bro., I'll be in Huntsville doin' the family thing. Good luck, looks like it's gonna' be windy. Maybe it'll be a tailwind;)

hevymtl

Speed Junky
Established Member
I think Im just going to watch. Im getting kinda nervous running without a chip. Im afraid Im too lean.

Users who are viewing this thread