Anyone in here from AL

yellowcobrav

Established Member
I'm switching back to a 2.93 pulley due to pinging (I have to get a dyno tune to run the 2.8 to lean). I actually bought the whole snout from Pauls high performance with the 2.93 installed so all I have to do is change snouts easier + i get to change my super charger fluid

lightning71482

Established Member
Hey everyone, I had started this thread with an idea of a GTG with the suurounding SVT people as soon as my truck got here and it will be here very soon like two weeks and I was wondering if anyone was still in the mood for a GTG. I was just thinking of a GTG to check out everyones rides, shoot the shit and have some fun if this sounds good to any of you guys uot there let me know and we can plan a GTG. hope everyone had a great holiday

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Sounds great to me. I can't wait to see your truck....:rockon:

SDAVIS

Established Member
I just responded to your other thread, I still think its a great idea. Just give me a call with the where and whens. Im always in the terminator forum lurking and almost never come to the regional.

ITHAULS

GIT'R DUN
Established Member
Originally posted by RB88
I live in Birmingham...and have '04 Mystichrome

Cool, I haven't even seen one yet. Will you be modifying, or are you gonna' let it be? The Mountain should open any weekend now, you goin' RB88?

RB88

Established Member
ITHAULS, It is stock as it sits now, and I don't know what the future will hold. Let me know if you want to come by to check out the Mystic(I also have a sweet original owner 47K '88GT). What's the deal on the mountain(not familiar)? Later...

ITHAULS

GIT'R DUN
Established Member
What's the deal on the mountain(not familiar)? Later...
Sorry, 'the mountain' is Lassiter Mountain Dragway. It's a 'lil bitty 1/8th mile track near Gardendale. I'll let you know next time we go there or to Steele (Ala. Intnat'l Dragway). I'd love to see the car. I also have an '88, but it sounds much different than yours. Mine has been a daily driver with bolt ons (it was the only car I had!), a low 10 second street car, and now it's on it's 3rd life as I'm putting a '97 Cobra motor in it with a Vortech and a 6-spd. You don't see Fox body cars like yours anymore. Glad to hear
somebody left theirs alone!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread