anyone in Orlando with a stock lightning?

Stephen4036

Established Member
Wow this is still here?

Dyno sheets or people will continue calling you out.

his excuse was that he wasnt allowed anymore "mobile uploads" on facebook.. which doesnt make sense, i probably have 10,000 but idk.. omar just go to the damn BWW meet to see the slip i guess...

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Don't need it, everyone here already knows how you are. Where's your proof with the timeslip? It takes all of 3 minutes to take a picture and upload it on here.

i have probably taken 50+ pictures from the central florida auto show, stuff from PRI, and plenty of random crap and tried sending them to facebook, they are not uploading at all and this has been going on for the past 2 months

just come out to bww or the corner sometime champ......

not one person on here thinks im a liar except you, steve and omar lmfao

Last edited:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
on my facebook when I hit 100 pics in my mobile uploads folder it made me a new mobile uploads folder and everything now goes to that.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
i have probably taken 50+ pictures from the central florida auto show, stuff from PRI, and plenty of random crap and tried sending them to facebook, they are not uploading at all and this has been going on for the past 2 months

just come out to bww or the corner sometime champ......

not one person on here thinks im a liar except you, steve and omar lmfao

There's this great thing called photobucket? Ever hear of it?

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
sure have even have an account, now all you have to do is by me a camera

You can email the pics right to your photobucket account genius! And if you're going to say you can't email with your phone, you can text the picture message to your email and then upload it to your photobucket account! Don't even try to say you don't have a camera phone? This is 2010!

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
You can email the pics right to your photobucket account genius! And if you're going to say you can't email with your phone, you can text the picture message to your email and then upload it to your photobucket account! Don't even try to say you don't have a camera phone? This is 2010!

i do have a camera phone genius, but it wont send pics to my FB, i'll try my email

Users who are viewing this thread