Anyone in the Asheville N.C. Area?

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Yep, about ten or so of us that hang out on the weekends (Friday and Saturday nights) on Patton Ave. Outlaw99 has a 99 Lightning and SHOE is still waiting for his Lightning I think. There are a bunch more, not all of who post on SVTp. They'll chime in once they see the thread. Would love to meet up with you sometime. Welcome to SVTp.

ModMike1572

Established Member
Me and my bro go up to patton pretty often. I drive the yellow 2003 Cobra, and my bro drives the black vette with the G2 sticker on the side. Come into the Best Food parking lot this friday or saturday, we'll be in and out throughout patton hours. For sure right after closing time until the police kick us out! Just walk up to us and say your from the SVT forum.

TrophyCar

Established Member
Sure. Not sure who else will be out this weekend. I'll be driving my Altima, my other car has a brake problem that I doubt will be fixed by then.

TrophyCar

Established Member
Actually he's not out near as much as he used to be. I haven't seen Greg in a looooong ass time on Patton. Saw him last Friday on Biltmore Ave. But that doesn't count. lol

TrophyCar

Established Member
I have to disagree with that. Isaac has the baddest Cobra. Period. No question. At least in this area.

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Originally posted by TrophyCar
I have to disagree with that. Isaac has the baddest Cobra. Period. No question. At least in this area.

Well I have the Baddest Cobra that actually runs more than it's in the shop!! :D :D :D :rollseyes :rollseyes

I'll agree his WILL BE the baddest Cobra in Asheville IF he can get it back together for more than a couple of hours at a time! :D :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Actually he's not out near as much as he used to be. I haven't seen Greg in a looooong ass time on Patton. Saw him last Friday on Biltmore Ave. But that doesn't count. lol

Not the last two weeks, it's to damn COLD to stand around out there and I hate wasting tons of gas sitting in traffic! When the weather warms up I'll be back out more regularly on the weekends! :D Until then STAY WARM and DRY! :D ;-)

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Originally posted by 97whitevert
i know greg has had some , ahhhmmmm, issues....hehehe(my best greg laugh ;) ) he'll be back out there, i am sure!! hi bd!!!:beer:

Hello SMURFETTE! ;-) ;-) Only minor tuning issues and a little bit of worn suspension parts all of which should be solved this weekend! :D

TrophyCar

Established Member
Originally posted by Big Daddy
Well I have the Baddest Cobra that actually runs more than it's in the shop!! :D :D :D :rollseyes :rollseyes

I'll agree his WILL BE the baddest Cobra in Asheville IF he can get it back together for more than a couple of hours at a time! :D :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

:lol: Ok yeah you have a point. :shrug: What's wrong with it this time??

TrophyCar

Established Member
Originally posted by Big Daddy
Not the last two weeks, it's to damn COLD to stand around out there and I hate wasting tons of gas sitting in traffic! When the weather warms up I'll be back out more regularly on the weekends! :D Until then STAY WARM and DRY! :D ;-)

Not sure I'll be around much longer. Been out of work for two weeks, and I'm hoping a job offer is gonna come out of Greensboro . . . If so I'm packing the very same day. I need the money.

I'll be out this weekend . . . and I was out the two weeks before the SuperBowl, but since then I've had other plans. ;)

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
:lol: Ok yeah you have a point. :shrug: What's wrong with it this time??

Let's see he was getting it tuned and he blew the front seal on his blower! NOW he's getting a YS trim blower and ditching the JT trim. SO I'm not sure when he'll have it back up and running??:shrug: :shrug:

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Not sure I'll be around much longer. Been out of work for two weeks, and I'm hoping a job offer is gonna come out of Greensboro . . . If so I'm packing the very same day. I need the money.

I'll be out this weekend . . . and I was out the two weeks before the SuperBowl, but since then I've had other plans. ;)

What happened to your job at the uniform shop? Can't you find something around Asheville or are you just looking to get out of town???

TrophyCar

Established Member
Got downsized . . . And I've applied everywhere I can think of in this area. Nothing. I'll take a job anywhere I get an offer that I can afford to live. I have two weeks to come up with a car payment. :(

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Got downsized . . . And I've applied everywhere I can think of in this area. Nothing. I'll take a job anywhere I get an offer that I can afford to live. I have two weeks to come up with a car payment. :(

Sorry to hear that! PM me and let's discuss your situation.

Users who are viewing this thread