Anyone in the Asheville N.C. Area?

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Ok well I was out tonight. The regular group wasn't out, and I didn't see you, Greg, if you were out tonight. I recognized a white Mustang, but don't remember who it was . . . license plate was KYTE, and I know he hung out with us over the summer . . . Anyway. I saw a Yellow Mustang, I think it was a Cobra, just didn't get close enough to be sure. There were a TON of people out tonight and I decided to just come home. My plans for tomorrow night are empty, so I'll probably come out for a bit then. Maybe I'll see you guys Sat night.

ModMike1572

Established Member
TrophyCar, yeah, i saw the altima, but a girl was driving, i was gunna flag it down, but didn't really know who it was. The white mustang you saw with KYTE on the license plate was a mach1. I was in best food with a bunch of people! we'll be up there tonight again again, you should drop in and say hey, just look for the yellow cobra, it says cobra in chrome lettering on the back, i'll be wearing a red hat! Later

ModMike1572

Established Member
Outlaw99,

I'm looking for a smaller pulley for the cobra! I was just wondering if you had a smaller pulley, and still had the original 2.93, i would buy the 2.93 from you! Not sure, just asking!
Let me know

Users who are viewing this thread