anyone in the central jersey area willing to help me out?

neckdemon

Established Member
i really just need someone close to drive my car. i think there may be something wrong with it, but am not entirely sure. there are two problems. the first is that i think i am having a clutch/tob/bearing retainer related issue. the second is that the car feels pretty sluggish to me. when i first got the car it felt pretty quick. now it just feels about as quick as maybe a 5.0 with a couple of minor bolt-ons (like exhaust, intake and underdrives). maybe i'm just really used to the car's power (it is only stock with just a cai). but especially since it been getting a littel warmer here, it just really feels sluggish. anyway, i'd like for someone to just drive it around for a couple of minutes and tell me what they think. or, if you're worried about that, maybe just take a ride around the block in it with me. anyone willing just let me know, thnx.

eaglesnick

Established Member
Sonic,

Where abouts in Hamilton are you from? I grew up in hamilton, I am in ewing now. I don't see many cobras around here.

Tommy98016

Heavy Ass Vert
Established Member
If it is not raining tomorrow I'll be at EnglishTown raceway park. Come on by, the gates open at 11 and racing starts at 12.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice to see that you Jersey boys take care of each other. :thumbsup:

cobra12003

Established Member
neckdemon said:
i really just need someone close to drive my car. i think there may be something wrong with it, but am not entirely sure. there are two problems. the first is that i think i am having a clutch/tob/bearing retainer related issue. the second is that the car feels pretty sluggish to me. when i first got the car it felt pretty quick. now it just feels about as quick as maybe a 5.0 with a couple of minor bolt-ons (like exhaust, intake and underdrives). maybe i'm just really used to the car's power (it is only stock with just a cai). but especially since it been getting a littel warmer here, it just really feels sluggish. anyway, i'd like for someone to just drive it around for a couple of minutes and tell me what they think. or, if you're worried about that, maybe just take a ride around the block in it with me. anyone willing just let me know, thnx.

I am down near Mays Landing area, and yes the weather the past couple days does make the takeoff slower. On cold days here you can definitly feel the diffrence. I assume thats what cooling upgrades help?

Users who are viewing this thread