Anyone in the Sacramento Area with Pulley Puller willing to lend it out for some $$?

cobrapete03'

Sonic Blue Intimidator
Established Member
Anyone in the Sac./Bay Area with Pulley Puller willing to lend it out for some $$?

Hi guys and gals,

Is there anyone with a legitimate Cobra pulley puller in the Sacramento/Bay Area Region that is willing to lend it out to a fellow 03 Cobra enthusiast for some $$...I'd be willing to pay $30 for a day or two so I can make the change over...I'm just trying to save $$ so I can purchase the Predator once I decide to go with the interchangeable 2.80 pulley...I should receive the JDM pulley kit in a couple days...I would really appreciate it and you would have my word and handshake that the tool would come back in immaculate condition (the same condition it was lent to me in)...Not to mention I would drive to pick it up and I could meet you in person to reassure that you wouldn't be lending it to some "head" that would abuse it...I would just go out and buy one but I may be getting laid off in October and I'm trying to save whatever money I can to make it through the potential $$ drought...Thanks again.

P.S. - I'd even consider driving over to someone's house/business that has a puller and has done this before and doing the job there...I'd pay $$ and buy lunch/beer too...I'm just need some help one way or the other...Thanks again

Sincerely,

-pete :coolman:

Last edited:

03DOHC

Established Member
I'd help you do your pulley but you really don't want to try to take it off when your car is hot. You can borrow mine but I live south of San Francisco on the peninsula. That's $35 in gas for you to come here and back from Sac. Another $65 will buy you a puller.

cobrapete03'

Sonic Blue Intimidator
Established Member
Thanks 03DOHC!!...I take it you've done some installs before...Can I PM you to discuss options further..>Thanks again...I should look at it as an opportunity to personally meet other fellow 03 owners rather than gas $$...I'll PM you as soon as I get done at the GYM...Thanks again

-pete:coolman:

Juiced-03

Established Member
I live in the Folsom area. I work in Roseville. Where exactly are you?

straightliner1

Established Member
Hell I'll give you the $35 for a pedal to the metal ride after the pulley swap. I'm looking to buy an 04 and need someone to wring one out for me. None of that wussy sales-person ridealong BS!

:>

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by cobrapete03'
Juiced-03,

I live by Highway 50 and Bradshaw Avenue...But I'm in Roseville every weekend...I will PM you...Thanks

Pete, Apex does pulley swaps. Since we're going to meet there anyway why don't you ask them how much? Maybe you can bring a bag of ice with you for the blower. Just a thought.

cobrapete03'

Sonic Blue Intimidator
Established Member
Thanks 03DOHC,

I'll think about the APEX pulley install...Thanks again for your plethora of knowledge about these cars...Talk to you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread