Anyone interested in a new 'take-off' GT350R wing?

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I have access to one, but it's not cheap. It is the real deal.

Are you trying to skirt the Market section rules by not posting in the Market section??? Mods, this looks like a "feeler" listing to me. Where are the pics of the item with the date and his screen name?? Get him!!!

Seriously, though. Why would somebody replace their expensive R wing with something else? Did they replace it with a clear coated carbon fiber replica?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Are you trying to skirt the Market section rules by not posting in the Market section??? Mods, this looks like a "feeler" listing to me. Where are the pics of the item with the date and his screen name?? Get him!!!

Seriously, though. Why would somebody replace their expensive R wing with something else? Did they replace it with a clear coated carbon fiber replica?

It was replaced with an custom OEM cleared carbon one. Not a replica.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
These wings aren’t cheap. Mine is sitting under the bed. Good luck on moving it though. Well engineered piece

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
5.5k for a wing.....Those pieces are crazy expensive for sure...but 5.5k...even reduced....that's 3/4 of the way to a lot of different things that will do so much more.

Users who are viewing this thread