anyone interested in buy a red w/ white stripe GT500

5PTSLO

WFO Racing!!
Established Member
anyone interested in purchasing a red w/ white stripe GT500

The dealer where i bought my shelby called me today. They just got a red with white stripe 07 gt500. I dont know the price, but if anyone is interested let me know and I can PM you the info for who you need to speak to.

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I think we are all interested in the final price.

a friend of mind just bought one same color loaded out for $5000.00,over MSRP. Not bad.He found it in Arkansas. There out there it's just a matter of finding the right dealer. Looks like the ADMs,are comming sown!!!!!!!!!!

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
Randy Fontenot said:
a friend of mind just bought one same color loaded out for $5000.00,over MSRP. Not bad.He found it in Arkansas. There out there it's just a matter of finding the right dealer. Looks like the ADMs,are comming sown!!!!!!!!!!
Like I said before my buddy sold 2 for $5K over here in the midwest. They are out there.

Captain Beyond

Established Member
red01gt said:
The dealer where i bought my shelby called me today. They just got a red with white stripe 07 gt500. I dont know the price, but if anyone is interested let me know and I can PM you the info for who you need to speak to.

Is this car in Texas? :coolman:

Last edited:

03SBSVT

Banned
Randy Fontenot said:
really? a friend of mine just bought a honda, think they know each other? :lol1:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
red01gt said:

Just post the info here.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread