Anyone know a Brad T Baecht?

fordsvtbird

Established Member
Guys,
I don't post on here often, but I want the car community to realize there is someone out there that should not be part of the "community". I'm sure there are other facts out there, but here is what I know.

I'm fixing a black 98 supercharged Cobra that was sold to a friend and neighbor of mine that was supposed to be in good working order (sold by Brad Baecht). The following were not disclosed during the sale:
*maybe at most it had 10 lbs of oil pressure
*Jasper rebuilt engine (tag on the block) although there was a receipt from a shop in Springfield, Va for about 8900K of work done to it
*metal throughout the oil filter that was taken off the engine (have the filter in posession)

How does someone get away with selling a car for over 10K with a blown engine!?

mystic04

Established Member
Buyer beware of getting a used car and not checking it out first.Had the same thing happen to another person on here not saying any names.From what i understand a private seller dosen't have to disclose whats wrong with the car when sold, only dealers are supposed to do that if they even do it.

fordsvtbird

Established Member
I hate saying someone names in this context, but people should know as good people shouldn't do things like that. I'm aware that it happens and I know that every buyer should do their own DD when purchasing a car especially a performance car. But, this just touched home for me as a friend was impacted by this and I wanted to at least put it out there. I would have a guilty conscience if I didn't something.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
I hate the bad stories I read. thats why i bend over backwords for the people that buy cars from me. Even though I am very good at what i do, they are cars and cars break. but Im pretty good at going over the car and everything done to it and ect

Users who are viewing this thread