Anyone know how to get a hold of Reichard Racing?

supraman1990

Established Member
Well, it appears something failed in my manual tensioner and i need to try to get in contact with reichard racing to either get it fixed or replaced. I have heard he isnt exactly an easy guy to get in contact with now. So does anybody have any info on how to get with him? It looks like im at least going to need a pulley and bearing. For some reason mine separated from the shaft and came off tonight on my drive home. No excessive throttle or anything, just a clunk and a battery light.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
Take the pulley off and go to your local parts store. They should be able to look up the PN of the bearing off what is installed on the RR pulley. I had to replace mine and had to have O'reilly give me 2ea replacements.

If you go up to the counter with "I have XXYYA Pulley, I need a bearing," they won't know anything about what you need. Have the OEM PN handy, it will help.

oldmodman

Established Member
You may have to just send them a letter by snail mail.

I have read that they got a hefty defense contract and they will be unreachable until it's complete.

But it's harder to ignore a letter and you might luck out and they will have a spare tensioner pulley sitting around after they finished their last production run.

And you should also talk to LETHAL. They are one of Reichard's few resellers. Maybe they have the pulley you need.

Users who are viewing this thread