Anyone know what this 8mm Nazi ammo is worth?

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Take it to a gun show or post a picture on the Military Mauser forum.
Military Mauser Forum

thanks for the link. I was gonna post it on a similar forum to that but i have a temp ban for referring to gays as "pole smokers". I didnt even direct it to a member. It was a thread about gay rights and who woulda thought that a forum full of gun guys would be so sensitive about calling gays pole smokers

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
thanks for the link. I was gonna post it on a similar forum to that but i have a temp ban for referring to gays as "pole smokers". I didnt even direct it to a member. It was a thread about gay rights and who woulda thought that a forum full of gun guys would be so sensitive about calling gays pole smokers

Lol, you're welcome.

Monster Mach

Established Member
wait for zombies.. then your nazi ammo will be the only ammo good enough to kill zombies.. and how ironic would it be if some nazi zombies came to life and you killed them with their own ammo? DOOO ITTT

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
wait for zombies.. then your nazi ammo will be the only ammo good enough to kill zombies.. and how ironic would it be if some nazi zombies came to life and you killed them with their own ammo? DOOO ITTT

i think ill probably just run the stuff through a tumbler a shoot it. I wish zombies did come around here

Users who are viewing this thread