Anyone looking for a GT

Jim Seafuse

When I was looking for a GT, I had my name in to about 10 dealers and one of those dealers is now getting a Gt and called me to see if I wanted it.
As I have already got mine was just wondering if anyone is serious about
buying one. I can get this one for $220,000.00. Hey, I know it's not sticker,but for the prices that are being asked and sold for on e-bay it's not that bad. If interested e-mail me. He is holding the car for me for a couple of days. Thanks

hk4site

Established Member
I'am looking for one at sticker...maybe this summer although the new Z06 looks good and a person can save 80 bigones

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
TXSVTLIGHTNING said:
solid Black one on eBay, currently: $178,000 reserve met

Read the auction very closely on that one, you are bidding on the amount OVER msrp you are willing to pay.

$150,000 + $178,000 = $328,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mako

Established Member
No offence but to all of you guys buying one of those GT's... YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!

Now Im gonna go cry into my beer for a while.

DougT

Established Member
JBS Motorsports said:
When I was looking for a GT, I had my name in to about 10 dealers and one of those dealers is now getting a Gt and called me to see if I wanted it.
As I have already got mine was just wondering if anyone is serious about
buying one. I can get this one for $220,000.00. Hey, I know it's not sticker,but for the prices that are being asked and sold for on e-bay it's not that bad. If interested e-mail me. He is holding the car for me for a couple of days. Thanks

I'll take It @ 220k, If they throw In a 05 GT convert :pop:

Users who are viewing this thread