Anyone meeting up at the Krispy Kreeme in Puyallup yet?

ohsnap

Established Member
That one isnt fast enough. :rockon: He lives a few blocks from me. He makes ~450 fwhp iirc. Cool car. White wheels and a huge intercooler up front

My buddys hatch is putting down more than that. Its somewhere in 5's on pump.

havok209

US Army
Established Member
My buddys hatch is putting down more than that. Its somewhere in 5's on pump.

Oh yea?!? OH YEA?!? Well my buddy is pushing 1500RSHP. That's right, rear sprocket horse power. That's because it's an M1 Abrams tank. I used to have my own but now I have a Stryker that puts down over 500tq to all 8 wheels. Oh yea and on pump diesel too. :p

ohsnap

Established Member
Oh yea?!? OH YEA?!? Well my buddy is pushing 1500RSHP. That's right, rear sprocket horse power. That's because it's an M1 Abrams tank. I used to have my own but now I have a Stryker that puts down over 500tq to all 8 wheels. Oh yea and on pump diesel too. :p

What's the retail on one of those? ;-) I think I've seen your car in south hill a couple of times..

havok209

US Army
Established Member
Yea dude. No joke. I'm just getting started with my GT. The block was built to hold up to 900HP, so eventually it'll be pushing some big numbers. Even if the SHO was faster(which it may be), I still enjoy driving the GT more.

I called out my wife in order to settle this though. lol. It's mainly her DD. It's going down March 19th.

T800

Established Member
I won't be out this weekend. Have a MAJOR vibration issue(thinking rearend)dropping it a Blood Ent. this Thursday, thats as soon as they could get me in...so hopefully next weekend.

Have fun and drive safe if you guys are out.

OGmackPLRcool

Established Member
I won't be out this weekend. Have a MAJOR vibration issue(thinking rearend)dropping it a Blood Ent. this Thursday, thats as soon as they could get me in...so hopefully next weekend.

Have fun and drive safe if you guys are out.

Did you do any mods before the vibration?

Users who are viewing this thread