Anyone meeting up at the Krispy Kreeme in Puyallup yet?

havok209

US Army
Established Member
I won't be out this weekend. Have a MAJOR vibration issue(thinking rearend)dropping it a Blood Ent. this Thursday, thats as soon as they could get me in...so hopefully next weekend.

Have fun and drive safe if you guys are out.

Damn dude. Best of luck with that.

T800

Established Member
Did you do any mods before the vibration?

Nope, bone stock. Got a pile of new parts...even got the big FTBR kit ready to go in...so, kinda hope its something I am replacing anyway. Sometimes feel like its up front in the stearing, but will feel it in the seat at times too. Its not motor or tranny(doesnt change with engine speed)soo not a BIG deal. Car must know I got $5k tax refund, lol.

Damn dude. Best of luck with that.

Thanks man I really appreciate it...I have the money to fix whatever it is...but would definitely rather spend it on go-fast stuff!

T800

Established Member
You try torquing your wheels?

Does it do it at all speeds, low speeds, while turning, on the brakes or all the time?

Problem solved!! Had a bulge in the drivers front and passenger rear tires(weird). New tires...vibration gone. PHEW! I'm good to go.

T800

Established Member
Glad to see you found it! I figured it was something simple.

Yeah, I would have automatically assumed it was a wheel/tire issue with the way I could feel it in the stearing. But at 50-60mph you could feel it in the seat big time. Odd that both tires developed the issue(Goodyear F1's) but, glad thats all it was.

Looks like its going to be nice till Thursday with a 70% chance of rain Friday...damn.

J-Betschart

Established Member
A lot of people meet up at KK every Fri/Sat. Although it is much more packed during summer. A lot of GM guys , but for the most part all of them are pretty cool guys. Me and some freinds stop by in our mustangs pretty often when its nice out. There are some pretty cool cars there too and certainly some that you wouldnt expect much out of either. And besides its always nice to be able to talk to someone else who actually knows something about cars! haha

-Jordan

T800

Established Member
Just checked the weather...

Looks like 30% chance Friday, Saturday looks sunny!! Got my new shoes and will be down there Friday if the weather holds.

Hope to see some of you cats down there....don't leave me to trash talk the GM guys all by my lonesome! :-D

Last edited:

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
I have duty this weekend, *sigh*, enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T800

Established Member
There was a metric asston of fords there last friday. Not sure what that was all about. Some neat cars/trucks.

Really? Huh. I wonder what the deal was. Didn't hear of anything going down...although I haven't been exactly keeping up on events this early in the season.

Good to hear though. I don't really care who is down there, like was posted earlier, its just nice to talk to people that are into cars. I will be down there for sure...looks like the weather is going to hold.

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
I might show if the weather stays decent and there is 0% chance of rain. My car should be sitting in a garage right now in pieces for my whipple install but my motivation is low due to a lack of tuners in the area.

havok209

US Army
Established Member
Hopefully it does hold up. I rolled through last Friday and picked up some donuts. lol. Saw a couple Mustangs but wasn't sure anyone from here was there or not so I didn't stick around.

This Friday looks pretty promising though. I'll more than likely head out, maybe I'll have my ol lady bring the SHO.

T800

Established Member
I might show if the weather stays decent and there is 0% chance of rain. My car should be sitting in a garage right now in pieces for my whipple install but my motivation is low due to a lack of tuners in the area.

Forecast for Friday per Weather.com: Mostly Sunny, 10% chance of rain. Thats the same as 0% in Washington. :dancenana:

Dusten

Established Member
Really? Huh. I wonder what the deal was. Didn't hear of anything going down...although I haven't been exactly keeping up on events this early in the season.

Good to hear though. I don't really care who is down there, like was posted earlier, its just nice to talk to people that are into cars. I will be down there for sure...looks like the weather is going to hold.

A few of us from a local forum rolled down, couple 5.0 gt's, couple lightnings, terminator or 2.

Users who are viewing this thread