ANYONE NEED this Stuff???

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
These are a few parts that were left over from my GF's short-lived totalled Focus SVT.

The painted pieces were painted with High temp engine Enamel, then a few coats of clear.
The only reason I painted them was because they were POORLY painted when we bought the car.

I have the "Engine Cover"...

IM000008.gif

IM000010.gif

This "pulley cover"...

IM000013.gif

IM000012.gif

And the rear center head-rest...

IM000014.gif

IM000015.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
That's all we have for parts. She only had it 5 days, no time for "go fast goodies" yet. LOL.
Anyone know what these parts are worth, and the actual names? I plan on putting them on Ebay if there's no interest here.

Here's the car the parts were removed from. They weren't on the car when it was in the collision. I took them off when the car came home on the first day of ownership.

Beckys2067.gif

Beckys2068.gif

Beckys2066.gif

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
No one seriously hurt I hope?

If it's not too late you should buy it back from the insurance company and part the whole car out.

You can probably get $500.00 or better just for the brakes and $400-$500 for the seats.

Lots of people want used SVT parts.

Last edited:

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Thats a shame... The junk-yard will make a fortune!!! We get about 2-4 totals a week at our Body Shop, and the junkyard gets them, and then insurance companies buy the used parts to reuse them.... Sorry about your loss bro, and good luck selling your pieces ;-)

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
It was pretty close i think.
I never had a chance to trial fit it for her.
The paint came out pretty nice though!

Ataru

Established Member
You should buy his valve cover piece and the plug wire cover Andrew, that way I can buy your stock black plug wire cover to replace my broken one. :D

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
You should buy his valve cover piece and the plug wire cover Andrew, that way I can buy your stock black plug wire cover to replace my broken one. :D

Which is the wire cover? The red piece with all the small holes in it?
And the valve cover piece has the emblem, right?

As of right now, someone is interested in the plug wire piece. But I think the deal will fall through.
I'll sell those 2 pieces for $45 shipped, and I'll throw in the black piece for another $10

02AllBlackSVT

Hmm....
Established Member
you talking bout the coil pack cover or the spark plug on the valve cover. the coil pack one is broken thats why its off of mine.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
The red one with all the little holes has a broken clip. But it didn't move at all when it was installed on the car. The clip is still somewhat functional.

02AllBlackSVT

Hmm....
Established Member
Yeah mine is broke and I didnt like the way it looked anyways ill trade you mine for yours if you want it Jason. Just bring my damn sticker and you can have it. We can just switch them out since I dont use mine.

Users who are viewing this thread