Anyone on here from Arkansas??

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
I saw a black 03/04 cobra in Searcy yesterday...i was in shock. It was dirty but he had a big ole' tach on his steering column.

Jake

MeanGreen99GT

Silver Bullet
Established Member
jdrake19 said:
I saw a black 03/04 cobra in Searcy yesterday...i was in shock. It was dirty but he had a big ole' tach on his steering column.

Jake

That's my best friend Steve, he's from Cabot, it usually is spotless but he hasn't had time to clean it lately. It's a 03 Cobra, it's nasty fast!!! He's a supervisor for central mcdonalds.

When's the next cruise?

Last edited:

94SN95

Established Member
Hey guys I`m from little rock I currently live in NWARK but I go home quiet often when is the next cruise I have an appointment with a dyno tune on june the 10th I also have a friend that just got a 2003 GT he would want to ride also. And ohh yea I have a 94 GT with kenne-bell can`t wait for the dyno tune. :-D

tblackj

Established Member
I'm from Little Rock but don't own a Ford (insert flame here), but I like to beat up on them every now and then.... that was so meant to be a joke... See you guys out and around.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
Thats ok we all cant all be THOSE chavett drivers...........J/K We can forgive for not driving a ford. :rockon:

I'll let it slide as well... :beer:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
tblackj said:
I'm from Little Rock but don't own a Ford (insert flame here), but I like to beat up on them every now and then.... that was so meant to be a joke... See you guys out and around.

I'm sorry to hear that you don't own a ford. I promise life does get better. There is always hope, so please don't give up now. lol. just kidding. I have much respect for the GM's on the road as well. :bowdown: I got me some good gas now, so you better watch out. I'm gonna put this mustang on that vette next time I see you. lol :poke:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
poisnous99 said:
Any details on saturday yet.

You know how they are...they wont decide on something til Saturday night at 6 PM... :lol1: :D :burnout:

I doubt i make it anyway. We might go to the Newport T&T that night.

Jake

Bowens99GT

Established Member
Hey guys I'm from Bentonville, Arkansas......too far away from the cruises though. I have a 99 GT red with vortech sq, exhaust, gears, suspension. Few other little goodies. Sucks I cant post a picture.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Bowens99GT said:
Hey guys I'm from Bentonville, Arkansas......too far away from the cruises though. I have a 99 GT red with vortech sq, exhaust, gears, suspension. Few other little goodies. Sucks I cant post a picture.

if you will send us me the picture, I can host it and post it for you if you would like. [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread