Anyone on here from Arkansas??

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
Ok. For all who are interested we are doing a Little Rock Cruise on SAt. the 2nd. We will be meeting in the old Wal Mart parking lot (by the old Best Buy) in the Sherwood/North Little rock area at 5pm. Its off of hwy 67/167. We will meet there and then cruise the Little Rock, North Little Rock, and West Little Rock area. If you need any directions or anything just PM me. Hope to see you there! :beer:

inteller

Established Member
Have you Arkansans ever thought of starting an SVTOA chapter? You would probably get a lot of members who are tired of driving all the way to Memphis to participate in SVTOA Memphis events.

mstang

Banned
I'm On Here To Tell Ya'll Fool's How Much Trash Ya'll Talk, But You Know My Car's Faster, Just Come See Me

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
i might look into that. starting a chapter has crossed my mind a lot but right now we are just trying to see how many people are actually willing to get out and participate in "events" as you might call them lol. :D

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
what about the 1's like me with no svt? Can i just kinda tag along as the fat guy in the gt or what??? :D

Jake

VenomizedGT

Banned
TRANS AM said:
I Should Have Been There With My Unpainted Hood. That Would Make A Great Pic.
I know who that is now. He doesnt seem to be to much of a dumbass in person though but looks are deceiving :shrug:

psikillz

turbo 94 cobra
Established Member
Chiming in late...I'm from N. Little Rock. I have a 94 cobra that should be back on the road soon. My car has been apart for so long I've never had an opportunity to race an 03/04 Cobra or a Z06 etc. I'm curious to see how a forced induction 94 cobra fares against one of the new supercharged ones.

Hopefully I'll be able to make one of your future cruises.

Clayton

Last edited:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Heck yeah! Sounds great. Just check on here or PM one of us to find out what/when were gonna be getting together!

Jake

Users who are viewing this thread