Anyone on here from Arkansas??

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
damn you guys suck! j/k. the one weekend i am going to be out of town and everyone decides to get together :bash: oh well i hope all these mustangs and lighning finally start representing in LR. it would be nice to be able to talk to some people about stuff other than the usual import bable that i am ear raped with (not that i am upset just dont know anything about it) oh and trublue if you want to see that race we had i got it on video its prett bad ass, both cars sound fuggin awesome :beer:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
i'll run the lightningmedic!!!....but i'll put my money on the L. Like i always say, i'll race anything just to race, win or lose. I wanna see the vid of yall racing svtexcelr8. email it if ya need to [email protected] and i'll host if for yall in the photo video buffet.

Hope to see yall again this weekend!!!!

Jake

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
well, now i dont know if we can make if friday. If we come friday we cant come saturday. If we go sat we cant go friday.......sucks.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
whenever we all meet sometime i'll let youy check out the video jdrake. it i on my camcorder and if you can get it to post on here i would be happy to show it. it isnt the best video, christian took it from behind the race and it was at night but you can get the general picture lol. i got both races on video but like i said they arent the best because the vid cam is new and we are still learning how to use it. i also have some other races on video that i have taken on the saturday night race special we seem to have in NLR lol. also if anyone needs to borrow the vid cam to put up sound clips or record their own races or wants them taped i am more than happy to do so...i want to learn to get good wit this thing so that i can have some stuff to show off. :burnout:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
sounds good. I love videoing races/cars. i just need to race more and video more. all we use is our digi cam video capture thing and it does ok. I wish you could meet us this weekend. I have a couple guys coming down from WV that are wanting to see some races. I'm sure we'll get together sometime though. :D

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW JEFF!!!!!!!!!!

Jake

firehart2

Established Member
"Hey Firehart Do I Know You??? If Not You Don't Worry What I Got."

What kind of ****ed up response is that? LOL Yes you know me, 89GT white w/ blue stripes. I ran you (well your car) a couple of weeks ago. I saw you come down to the strip last weekend but you didn't stop and chat, we had some pretty close races. I was going to see if you wanted to run again, but you left before I got a chance to find you. Do you remember how much you paid for your M/T's? If you don't won't to post publically, you can e-mail or IM me on yahoo. Just enter firehart2

svtexcelr8, I live in N. Pulaski county.

, J

firehart2

Established Member
:thumbsup: Thanks Man! Yours is not too shabby either. I absolutely love your color. I sold my lightning back in Nov'04, it was white, but I would love to get another one but in true blue this time. Do you remember what you gave for your M/T's?

, J

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
I need a set for my L. After racing jdrake. Street tires just dont cut it. The first race i left @ 150ft black marks. Partly my bad. But part crappy old street tires.

Users who are viewing this thread