Anyone on Long Island?

joeclams9

Established Member
Whats the best place to bring a 2k3 KB Cobra for tuning and general maint. on long Island?

Thanks,

Joe

P.S. Please don't say mustang tragic!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Mustang Magic (I do know of a number of very satisfied folks who have used them)

JDM Engineering - they're in Freedhold, NJ. Depending on where you live, that's about 60 miles away.

Just out of curiosity, why don't you like Mustang Magic?

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Mustang Magic. Hands down the best place you can go for something like that. Only other shops I know of are JDM's like Bob said, in NJ.

joeclams9

Established Member
I know two people who have went to mustang magic...the two that I recommended go there...and I have noticed too many things I don't like when I have been there/seen the work done. The one job, a long tube install, they smushed wiring in the k-member when they put it back together which shows they don't take pride in their work to me. The other job...since they hadn't done it (kb 2k3 cobra btw)...they bashed the work, disconnected wiring and said the tune was crappy and that they could do something better. On top of that, they didnt tell the person they had disconnected the wiring either obviously. But when brought back to the original tuner it was like "wtf did they do". These are the same guys whose owner had his kb cobra blow the motor and had the nerve to say this. And when I have seen them with cars there is no respect for them. Your just another install and when your not there who knows how bad they beat on the car or force things into place. Looks like a trailer is in order so that if there is a problem it can be towed to this jersey place.

Joe

joeclams9

Established Member
Let me just say that if someone has had work done by them and is happy, that is all fine and good and no disrespect at all. But in my experience they are just out to get the money, and on top of that, since this particular car was not done by them, I feel they would say things were wrong or even "make" things wrong to get extra money.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A good alignment? Hmmm. How about Mustang Magic? Just joking. Sorry, I don't know of any. Why not just go to your dealer?

joeclams9

Established Member
Well,

Truth be told..the mustang isn't mine, I'm just trying to help a friend who is moving up here. As far as allignment, Thats a question in regards to my LS6RX7 as I posted on the 7 forum and got no bites.

Users who are viewing this thread