Anyone on SVTP going to Drag Week 2019?

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I managed to snag a spot this year, got my registration sent in 2 minutes after it opened, sold out 2 minutes later. 400 people entered, 200+ on the stand by list.

I know I've seen plenty of terminators and other mustangs over the years (been following this since about 2012), anyone else on SVTP snag a spot?

For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about: Hot Rod Drag Week - Hot Rod Network

I am taking the 04 Marauder, I certainly don't expect to finish in the top 32 of my class these days but if I can finish the event without a major mechanical failure I'll call that a victory in itself.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
I wish I was going. It’s the coolest event I’ve ever been to, so much to see.
I got two buddies going, one of which is the most winningest drag week member ever.

4GTNSVT

Hatin' In My Free Time
Established Member
Not going this year but am currently building a fox body to run in the Street Raced Small Block Power Adder Class. Built Coyote with a Kenne Bell. I don't expect to come close to winning but would love to run deep 9's with the manual trans and at least finish the week. My goal was to run next year so hopefully it all comes together. Friend of mine runs her AWD talon in the street machine eliminator class.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Not going this year but am currently building a fox body to run in the Street Raced Small Block Power Adder Class. Built Coyote with a Kenne Bell. I don't expect to come close to winning but would love to run deep 9's with the manual trans and at least finish the week. My goal was to run next year so hopefully it all comes together. Friend of mine runs her AWD talon in the street machine eliminator class.

Pretty sure I've sen that talon on the live stream. I don't plan on winning at all either, but if I can finish the event, I'll count that as a win for me. Plenty of people can't even get to day 5.

Hoping to go next year. I love following their live feed every year

I've been following the live feed since about 2012, even watch it at work. I've been wanting to do this ever since and when I heard last Sept at the end of DW 2018 that they were coming to the mid-atlantic region, I knew 2019 was the year where I would have to go for it.

is Planter going?

I think he's going to the other drag week

Users who are viewing this thread