Anyone out there purchase a Terminator from...

Hawwk11

Established Member
What are his prices like? I didn't see any when browsing...
If you click the link and go to search inventory, then put in 03/04 mustangs you will get prices. They range from around 21k on average with good milage.

svt2ner

Established Member
Theres a lot of people that have said they swap parts between the cars so check the tunes out.

sc98cbra

Established Member
I tried to get ahold of him in January when I was looking for mine... Could never get ahold of him.

I've heard that he buys them and sells them for $1,000 - $2,000 more than he paid... pretty legit for both the buyer and seller.

Might have to hit him up soon.... I am REALLLYYY wanting a convertible.

TRMNTR

Established Member
I bought my car there. Very straight up. No problems. I was very happy.

There is an airport close by so you could fly in, inspect the car, buy it and have it shipped back to California.

I drove down there in a one way rental and drove the Cobra back home.

There was a post like this about a year ago. Try the search function.

Zeekmann

Established Member
good guy, been there a few times, even now when I go visit family I go look at all his cars and chat with him. I would buy from him, he just did not have my color when I was looking for a Mystichrome.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He's got quite a large inventory of '03 - '04 Cobras, although only one with really low mileage. Still, you'd be hard pressed to not find something of interest there. Seems like a great dealership from what you guys are saying.

stangposse

Established Member
He seems to always have a large supply of Cobras.

HOWEVER, I did notice that he'll use the same photo for multiple cars. Back in the day when I would scour the internet, daily, for Cobras, I had his ads on cars.com saved. I noticed on several occasions that whenever he had a sonic blue or a black cobra coupe, he would use the same pics. So....I would make sure that the car he has for sale is as mint as the one in the pics.

I had contacted him on several occassions and he would always respond right away.

I would buy from him.

Users who are viewing this thread