Anyone painted their foglight bezels?

96badvenm

Established Member
Wondering if anyone has painted the plastic peice that goes around the foglight. I hate having to armoral them all the time, and thought about painting them a flat black or something. Pictures anyone?

Fat-cat

Established Member
nope .. i ues tire black mostly... hate doing it.. but i think painted would be a pain in the ass as well

ihaveahugesnake

IHaveAHugeSnake
Established Member
I painted mine on mine, I like it so much better. I just pulled them out, sanded them down and painted them a gloss black to match my car. sorry no close up pics to show you tho.

Ralo

Established Member
Get some Back to Black pretty sure mothers make it. You only have to put it on stuff every once and a while

badhabit1

Established Member
Painted mine a satin black, no more upkeep and any wax residue comes right off now. Looks just like stock.

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
Painted mine with SEMS (Trim paint), left over from my son's 91 GT project. Looks original. I also did my cowl, wipers, grill insert, front spoiler, mirror trim, lower part of the rear fascia, hood vents, and side spoiler inserts.

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
naw... i like the satin black look.

what about painting the fog light lense with vht nightshades? i have a silver 04 cobra.

i havea question. what is the hole for next to the fog lights? can u add another fog light there? like might a brighter fog light that will come on when the high beams are on? is it just for looks? wonder what it would look like..having 2 fog lights... i think my 98 firebird has 2 foglights on each side.. cant remember and i'm laying in bed sick.

delly

Established Member
anybody paint there gas tank covers,or rear lower bumper trim and front bumper trim,cowl etc? ive seen the gas tank covers painted sonic blue with polished gas tank straps looked pretty sweet

mu22stang

[_==[_=_][_=_3[_=_< /_=_\
Established Member
...i havea question. what is the hole for next to the fog lights? can u add another fog light there? like might a brighter fog light that will come on when the high beams are on? is it just for looks? wonder what it would look like..having 2 fog lights... i think my 98 firebird has 2 foglights on each side.. cant remember and i'm laying in bed sick.

mu22stang

[_==[_=_][_=_3[_=_< /_=_\
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread