Anyone picking up diablo 3?

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Very true, although blizzard is making sure you have everything covered before you pick it up. I can't pre-download because I reserved my copy at gamestop but you can make your name now and download the client. The bad thing about the online purchase is:

It will allow you to get the game at 12:00 Pacific time which is 2:00 am for me. So i figured picking it up would be better.

Tonight should be fun!

Again my name is Rubberducky #1484:pop:

Where do i find the client/make the name?

FijiStudios

I Drive Slow
Established Member
^

battle.net

you will be asked to create an account with them which is what you would have to do anyway. Then once you make an account, it will ask you to design a name. Names can be repeated which is why there are numbers after it so make any name your heart desires. It just takes 5 min and you will be able to get your account out so you can play w friends as soon as it is downloaded.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
My name is LilTicka #1833 courtesy of my girlfriends 18 month year old daughter lol.

I really hope i can choose separate names for each of my toons. Motocobra, maybe you can update the OP with a list of everyone's name so its easier to find?

Last edited:

FijiStudios

I Drive Slow
Established Member
My name is LilTicka #1833 courtesy of my girlfriends 18 month year old daughter lol.

I really hope i can choose separate names for each of my toons. Motocobra, maybe you can update the OP with a list of everyone's name so its easier to find?

Yea every toon has there own name. That is just your account name. I can always start a new thread with a list of names if that would make things easier.

Users who are viewing this thread