Anyone picking up diablo 3?

xenodragon

Established Member
I will be buying and farming the shit out of the game to make real money with the real money auction house!

cant wait.

FijiStudios

I Drive Slow
Established Member
Was just thinking we needed a thread on this. Anyone down to party up tonight after the release?

My name is

Rubberducky #1484 :beer:

I'll be the Witch Doctor

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Oh HELLS yes i am. I have pretty much fallen out of gaming, but this has had my eye for years. Im about to go pick up my number in line for the midnight release. I will be on tonight for sure.

I have intentionally not been keeping up on the game info so itll all be new to me, so i dont know what class il be playing or what my name will be. But i will be on around 1230 for sure! I'll post up my name when i get it. Im 90% sure ill be a wizard. I have always played ranged/mages

Im going to embed the video and post a screen shot of my character so this will stay in the pictures thread section and gets more notice

[youtube_browser]geuAc8F7Gt0[/youtube_browser]

im 100% down to party with people tonight. Il post up during install around 1am

Last edited:

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
My Bnet name is MoToCoBrA#1577. Most likely will go pick it up tonight and try it out for a few hours. Feel free to add me!

Edit : Be careful if you guys are looking up info on the game. There are spoilers every where. I made the mistake of watching all the cinematic's and i know how the game ends :(

Last edited:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
^ this is the very reason i stayed away from info. I didnt even know there was a wizard class till i saw this thread. Last time i saw info on it was when they opened the website and only showed 2 classes. :rockon:

FijiStudios

I Drive Slow
Established Member
Very true, although blizzard is making sure you have everything covered before you pick it up. I can't pre-download because I reserved my copy at gamestop but you can make your name now and download the client. The bad thing about the online purchase is:

It will allow you to get the game at 12:00 Pacific time which is 2:00 am for me. So i figured picking it up would be better.

Tonight should be fun!

Again my name is Rubberducky #1484:pop:

LUBaseball2

Established Member
I don't currently have a laptop anyone know how much it would cost to buy one that would run this game? or any sugg. on the best bang for my buck

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
I will get it, but I am cleaning up Saints Row 3, and the latest Assassin's Creed.

Looks great.

E

Users who are viewing this thread