Anyone runnin NV gauges?

o0prodigy0o

Established Member
Tryin to decide between NV's or the Lunars and opinions on these two and possibly some pics of either if neone has them?

LightningLou

Established Member
I was thinking either of the two as well and would like to see some people with pics of the NV's, I've seen many people with Lunar. I am leaning more towards the NV's though since the Lunars are discontinued so there won't be a replacement or a later decision for a matching gauge or the new Widebands in Lunar. Someone's got to be running the NV's...

LightningLou

Established Member
Damn, that NV is bright as hell!! I think I'll stick with my current phantom's or get a set of lunars possibly in the future. I have heard the Lunars EL starts to dim out after awhile is this true, and if so how long does it take??

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I put the NV's in my Cobra, and they light up the whole interior. They dont dim at all. I liked them.

LightningLou

Established Member
GOTSVT? said:
I put the NV's in my Cobra, and they light up the whole interior. They dont dim at all. I liked them.

LOL. Wasn't it hard to see out your windshield?? Personally, I wouldn't liek a bunch of bright ass gauges glowing in my face at night when I'm trying to focus on the road. :lol1: I'd be happy if it dimmed out after awhile after seeing how bright they were, but I was asking about the Lunar's dimming out because they are electroluminescent(sp?).

Users who are viewing this thread