Anyone Running FR500's on a GT500?

Robertt305

Devil Dog
Established Member
Any side view pics? I like the grey color on the blue Shelby.. Plus the lighter color wheel make the rim look a little bigger then if it were to be black.

cobra1718

Established Member
I loved the FR500 on my terminator and now the FR500 are growing on me for the gt500. Guys the cars look awesome

91svtbird

Established Member
Any side view pics? I like the grey color on the blue Shelby.. Plus the lighter color wheel make the rim look a little bigger then if it were to be black.

(sorry, not the best quality pic but he only side view I have right now....(I painted the centers a brite silver metalic and left the lip polished with a clear coat over all)
IMG_3725-1.jpg

FRONT
IMG_3727.jpg

REAR
IMG_3728.jpg

Last edited:

Robertt305

Devil Dog
Established Member
Def look good. I'll be grabbing a set of these as soon as I lower the beast. Maybe throw a 295 or a 305 on thAt rear rim. Would be awesome if that deepdish was 11 inch wide though with a bigger lip like the CCW.

CCW's are way too pricey and high maintenance, these are def the best bang for the buck and bring out that aggresive race car look.

91svtbird

Established Member
Def look good. I'll be grabbing a set of these as soon as I lower the beast. Maybe throw a 295 or a 305 on thAt rear rim. Would be awesome if that deepdish was 11 inch wide though with a bigger lip like the CCW.

CCW's are way too pricey and high maintenance, these are def the best bang for the buck and bring out that aggresive race car look.

Thanks, I agree with you on both points.:beer:

Robertt305

Devil Dog
Established Member
I've seen terminators run from 295 to 315 on those same rims and they look bad ass. I'm just torn between the grey or gunmetal on my blue gt500.

Even though the Chrome looks great it looks like it's too much trouble to keep clean and I'm paranoid of that chrome plating flaking off.

chuckstang

Established Member
black chrome look like the best but the pictures on the site do not look great, like the black ones dont look black and so on

superman112

Established Member
im debating the same thing.. black chrome would be different.. but the gunmetals ones look nice too.. wish we had access to better picks of the black chrome on black or drk blue.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
In the photos, the rears always look too small as compared to the fronts. I need to see a set in person.

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
Anyone try the 20" FR500 from Cruizin Concepts Wholesale? They are the only 20" version of the FR500 I've seen. Don't know if they will clear the front GT500 brakes though.

bigchris2000

Established Member
If anyone is interested I have a set of black chrome FR500s with tires in the GT500 for sale section.:pop:

somchai11

FR 500 wheels and Baer 6 piston calipers

Anyone know whether the 18" fr500 wheels (9" wide) will fit on the Baer 6 piston calipers with the 15" rotors?

Users who are viewing this thread