Anyone seen my old car???

Slo Poke

Established Member
After being off this forum for over 4 years, I started poking around to see what people were saying about the 2013 GT500. That got me thinking about the last terminator I had before defecting. I had a silver 2003 vert with upper pulley, CAI, bassani o/r X, MAC 3" catback- tuned by Modular Powerhouse. The thing that might get people's memory going is that I put in a Saleen style bar and had a custom 8 point cage bent to match the contour. The cage was then powdercoated to match the interior. I'd love to know how the car is doing these days as it was actually my 2nd terminator. The first was identical except it was a coupe and it did not fair too well against a concrete wall.

As an FYI, the car was traded in at an Atlanta Infiniti dealership back in the 2007 timeframe.

I traded it for an 07 G35 sedan 6speed, which was a massive mistake. I sold it 4 months later. I then went to a 2003 C5 Z06, then 2010 135i, and am currently in a 2011 1M. After all these, the blower whine of the termy still holds a very strong place in my heart.

CobraCarrera

Established Member
I dont think it is here locally in Kennesaw (Cobb area)....I dont see too many Terminator's in our neighborhood anymore. I dont know if you remeber me or not but we met a few times at Modualrpowerhouse ( I got a silver 04)....There is a silver 03 closer to Atlanta if I remember correctly....buts its been a while.

There is a DSG by KSU and a yellow 04 vert by Dallas highway usually near Kroger's and that music store....Thats all I know of around here.

Last edited:

2001blkR

Established Member
I'm in Marietta and I havent seen it, don't see too many verts really

08mojo

Established Member
I'm in the perimeter mall area (work) and Johns Creek (home). I have not seen a silver vert with a cage.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
After a trade-in, cars are frequently auctioned off so it could be anywhere in the country. If you have the VIN you might be able to find out what state it is in by doing a Carfax.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
How are you liking the 1M? I currently have a 2009 135i with the Cobb Stage 2+, AA FMIC (intercooler for folks that don't know), Injen DCI, AR Downpipes, and a few other handling goodies here and there. My Neighbor has a VO 1M, But he won't run me, even on a closed track. He just buffs on it in his garage.

Slo Poke

Established Member
I'm liking the 1m quite a bit. It has a great balance of handling, braking, power, and civility. It doesn't hurt that you hardly ever see them on the road so it always feels special climbing in.

Users who are viewing this thread