Anyone selling or..

Stang Lover

Established Member
Anyone selling or know anyone selling a 87-94 5.0?

I'm located in Warner Robins, GA. Just looking for a slightly modded 5.0 something with gears, exhaust would be fine.

Last edited:

Stang Lover

Established Member
Thanks Marc.

All the good ones on craigslist are convertable, way out my pricerange, or have transmission problems.

Stang Lover

Established Member
Insurance would kill me if i got that bullit lol Thanks anyway!

I'm looking for 87-94 5.0 for a good price.

Stang Lover

Established Member
Well I didn't get the 5.0 this past monday. Guy never picked up his phone so I guess he didn't want any money :shrug:

I'm gonna look at the red Ex. FL State Police car at the Lemen Lot tomorrow on the base. Guy wants $4.5K.

Last edited:

MarcTheNarc

Noobra
Established Member
That sucks man, hopefully you can work something out with this other car. Either way, you should come to the car show tomorrow, assuming it doesn't rain.

MarcTheNarc

Noobra
Established Member
Meh, it was a good way to kill about a half hour, lol. Guess I shouldn't of expected too much from a high school car show though. It was pretty much a SBC convention, but it kind of seems like that's what all car shows are.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Stang Lover, stop in and talk to Brian at Sunshield Window Tint. He usually knows of several for sale.

Marc, sorry I couldn't make it to the show. My car wasn't exactly in show form with spares on the front. Lol. I've got the 17" alumastars on it now, but still waiting for my back tires to put the rears on. It looks pretty good with the Bogarts on the rear though. I think I'm gonna go and take some pics in a little bit.

Stang Lover

Established Member
I talked to Brian 2x and nothing came up. I gave him my number just incase he finds one and no call since.

Users who are viewing this thread