Anyone selling or..

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Those are actually usually cheaper than a nice fox now. Do you know Pat at Public Auto Sales? Right beside Arbys on watson. Let him know what you're looking for and maybe he can find one at a dealer auction. They go pretty cheap there.

Stang Lover

Established Member
Hmm.. I'll have to check that out tomorrow. Does he usually find stuff for random people or do I have to say * hey so and so told me about blah blah? *

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
He'll look for whatever for whomever, but you can tell him Larry sent ya. He's usually there from 10 till 4 or 5 depending on what day it is. He goes to sales on Wed. and Thurs. nights in Albany so he leaves early. The number is 929-0520 if you want to give him a call.

MarcTheNarc

Noobra
Established Member
Marc, sorry I couldn't make it to the show. My car wasn't exactly in show form with spares on the front. Lol. I've got the 17" alumastars on it now, but still waiting for my back tires to put the rears on. It looks pretty good with the Bogarts on the rear though. I think I'm gonna go and take some pics in a little bit.

Haha, no biggie man. I almost didn't go but then I decided what the hell. I saw that you cleaned up at Twiggs, good job and congrats.

Stang Lover

Established Member
I might end up gettin Brian's mustang if I can take out a loan . He wants $5k for it and that's a damm good deal for his car

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Haha, no biggie man. I almost didn't go but then I decided what the hell. I saw that you cleaned up at Twiggs, good job and congrats.
Thanks, you need to come out to the next one they have. It was alot of fun.
I might end up gettin Brian's mustang if I can take out a loan . He wants $5k for it and that's a damm good deal for his car

I haven't had the chance to look that one over real close yet, but from what little I saw that sounds like a good deal. Good luck with the loan and purchase.

Stang Lover

Established Member
Well, I could only afford $1K less than what he was asking for. Man I wanted that car so bad! =/ He said he'll give me a call if he changes his mind or if he de-mods the car. I found an 86 GT in Macon i'm gonna look at this week. Gonna try and talk this guy down to 4250 or 4300 :coolman:

Last edited:

Stang Lover

Established Member
Well to me, I think Brian is asking a little bit too much for his car but he's looking at the sale in a " Mustang Enthusiastic Eyes " having the mind set of " ok a hardcore mustang fan will pay that price " Some of the parts he didn't even buy if i'm correct because the previous owner had most of the parts the parts put on it.

I offered him 5500 b/c that's what I can afford and he turned it down and he wants 6500 for it. Do you think that's a little too pricey?

Mods are CAI,mild cam,GT40 heads, 3.55 gears, and upper and lower intakes(think i missed something i'm not sure). With labor it should be around $5K. My brother even said that's too much and he's a mustang enthusiastic :uh oh: It does have 70Kmiles though. NADA priced the retail at 3500 but not everbody goes by that price.

Last edited:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Well to me, I think Brian is asking a little bit too much for his car but he's looking at the sale in a " Mustang Enthusiastic Eyes " having the mind set of " ok a hardcore mustang fan will pay that price " Some of the parts he didn't even buy if i'm correct because the previous owner had most of the parts the parts put on it.

I offered him 5500 b/c that's what I can afford and he turned it down and he wants 6500 for it. Do you think that's a little too pricey?

Mods are CAI,mild cam,GT40 heads, 3.55 gears, and upper and lower intakes(think i missed something i'm not sure). With labor it should be around $5K. My brother even said that's too much and he's a mustang enthusiastic :uh oh: It does have 70Kmiles though. NADA priced the retail at 3500 but not everbody goes by that price.

Unfortunately the price for nice fox cars is only going up. If he's patient he'll get his price. Just remember a car is only worth what one is willing to pay for it. If you think it's to much, then it is. It may not be to another individual, but if you aren't happy with the price, you shouldn't buy. I guess what I'm trying to say is cars are worth different amounts to different people and you should always leave feeling good about a purchase.:beer:

Stang Lover

Established Member
Unfortunately the price for nice fox cars is only going up. If he's patient he'll get his price. Just remember a car is only worth what one is willing to pay for it. If you think it's to much, then it is. It may not be to another individual, but if you aren't happy with the price, you shouldn't buy. I guess what I'm trying to say is cars are worth different amounts to different people and you should always leave feeling good about a purchase.:beer:

True very true. I did have a good feeling about it before and after I went out to see it. Guess the car ain't meant for me then lol :lol1:

Keep and eye out for me though. 5 speed no verts

Last edited:

LaserRedSVT96

Established Member
i know of a white 94 gt in sylvester that my friend owns. he wants 5k BUT, its got a ton of work done to it. trick flow intake, trick flow aluminum heads, full exhaust, msd, tremec t5, 3.55's, the motor is pretty fresh if i remember correctly. he has recepts for EVERYTHING. here's a pic. pm me for his number if you might be interested.

tonygt2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread