Anyone thinking about buying from UPR???

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
No problems here,I have ordered 2 of there CAI kits along with there bumper inserts and a autologic chip which i have had reburned several times for mod upgrades and have gotten excellent service from them,i always received my merchandise within 2 days of ordering and both my reburns were right where i told them i wanted them to be at.

dougwg

Established Member
WOW...

I heard from a little birdie that they copied something ...and the guy they copied it from called Joe and told him if he ever did it again .....that FL. was not so long of a drive

Hey Larry...should we put this up as a Sticky? lolololol :lol:

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by dougwg
WOW...

I heard from a little birdie that they copied something ...and the guy they copied it from called Joe and told him if he ever did it again .....that FL. was not so long of a drive

Hey Larry...should we put this up as a Sticky? lolololol :lol:
PLEASE tell me it was Mihovetz!!! I want to read some crazy post that he'll write as he is quite humorous :D

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
I pretty well knew about UPR and how shady they are, but I still bought their old quadrant/adjuster setup. They were issues with the bolt head on the adjuster, but I knew that going in. It works fine. Their new "Extreme" one looks like AFM's adjuster. Later, I bought a shift knob and a billet piece. The billet piece was backordered but they did not charge it. Shipping wasn't too bad. And both orders showed up about a week after ordering. Still waiting on the billet part.

Users who are viewing this thread