Anyone trade in a modified Terminator?

Colt .45

Established Member
Damn that was a ripoff. You got hosed by over 10-15k. Why did you not just sell it? The extra effort would surely be worth 15K. That's over 600 hours at 25 per hour or almost 4 months work?!

How many miles on the car?

Not that much of a rip off. Im working out of town so I didnt have to deal with tire kickers.
Plus the car had 49k miles and it wasnt in tip top shape. The transmission started making noises as well as the clutch was slipping. I wasnt happy with the outside condition of the car as well. Probably a 6.5/7 out of 10.

Game3333

Established Member
I live in a fairly small- medium town. So seeing a cobra is a big deal, ive seen 2 other than mine. So I was checking out a black one I saw at a dealership and had to stop in. The guy told me the client traded in the cobra (61000) miles plus a bmw for a escalade. I just snickered and told him have a nice day and left.

hiimdrummer03

Established Member
I got the deal done yesterday. They ended up giving me 17k, and in reality I didn't view that as bad. Selling the car in Montana would ha e been slow going anyway. I'm sorry to see her go, but the new steed is definitely up there on the fun factor!
dyqamadu.jpg

Did they give you a discount on the Boss?

Users who are viewing this thread