anyone want a cheap project truck

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
price reduced to $11,000.

i know how much im getting back in taxes and i will put some of that towards paying off the truck loan.

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
Bump for $11,000. i might have my bike sold, now just gotta get rid of the truck and my debt will be down to one car.

callmeltc

Established Member
Hey. I tried to get ahold of you about the bike, but now I have someone interested in the truck. If you still have it, they want to buy it this week.

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
Hey. I tried to get ahold of you about the bike, but now I have someone interested in the truck. If you still have it, they want to buy it this week.

i emailed you back allready. since we work at the same place get back at me. i have tomorrow off and possibly thursday.

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
heres some inside pics, i still gotta get the carpet cleaned up. gonna buy some of that resolve carpet cleaner for that. you can see behind the seats i used to have the sub box and a few screws from that scratched up and gouged up the carpet and plastics. behind the drivers seat took a beating from the amp rack, but you cant see it unless your trying to get something out from behind the seats. thats the only thing wrong with the seats. i pulled out the radio and am looking to get a new one right now. the old radio keeps saying CD ERROR.

IMG_7023.jpg

IMG_7020.jpg

IMG_7019.jpg

IMG_7014.jpg

IMG_7012.jpg

IMG_7011.jpg

IMG_7009.jpg

IMG_7008.jpg

IMG_7007.jpg

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member

hey comcast turned off the service at the house and wont have it hooked up at the apartment till wednesday so i havent been able to check my yahoo email. i cant PM you cause you have that function turned off. Im at work right now and the only email i can check is my @navy.mil address and you dont have that. send me a PM with your phone number so i can give you a call.

callmeltc

Established Member
Ah, that makes sense. My buddy was panicing, he's dying to get the truck. My email is turned on now so you should be able to contact me.

Users who are viewing this thread