anyone watching the Netflix Epstein doc ?

kaz109

Established Member
One has to wonder how many 14yr olds Trump grabbed in the pussy while hanging out with his friend who he claimed was a great guy .....a guy who shared his same taste in women ......Epstein

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I think there is a difference between a show and a documentary. All the accounts from law enforcement didn't just come out of thin air
Lol what, any documentary/show for profit will not be completely true.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
One has to wonder how many 14yr olds Trump grabbed in the pussy while hanging out with his friend who he claimed was a great guy .....a guy who shared his same taste in women ......Epstein
50 year old locker room talk...have you not said worse behind close doors to another male friend?

nxhappy

Established Member
How can you tell those pics were taken on the island? I'm not saying it didn't happen, im just asking. You can't believe everything you see/read online.
because the one dude said for sure, he saw clinton on the island ....

nxhappy

Established Member
So how do we know how much is true and how much is false? It is a show you know.
you can watch his face in the interviews and KNOW he's a perv. all the evidence goes against epstein. The doctors explained there is no way he killed himself. Question is ....who did . Either way im glad that ****er is dead.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Netflix is a propaganda mouthpiece for the left.

Posts and likes are not mine.

giphy.gif

stvdman

Established Member
Thats what you think about? 14 y/o girls? YIKES

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member

You can wonder but after the sham attack on Special K, if there was even a woman that called Trump on the phone once by mistake and they could get her to say she was raped by Trump, I am extremely confident that by now, they would have dragged her forward.

E

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
I got through the first two episodes last night and somehow they make this seem boring and unimportant. It's like they are trying to get out in front of the story and make it seem like those girls that went to his Palm Beach home were just having a good time giving that nice man a massage.

MFE

Established Member
I got through the first two episodes last night and somehow they make this seem boring and unimportant. It's like they are trying to get out in front of the story and make it seem like those girls that went to his Palm Beach home were just having a good time giving that nice man a massage.

Say what? Did we watch the same series? Did you get up to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes and miss all the critical parts of what the entire thing was about?

Machdup1

Established Member
How can you tell those pics were taken on the island? I'm not saying it didn't happen, im just asking. You can't believe everything you see/read online.
I started vacationing down there in 2007 and would dive off the east side of Epsteins island.

Back then they all talked about Clinton and a bunch of others VIP’s on the island. Everybody down there knew about it and told the stories.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Say what? Did we watch the same series? Did you get up to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes and miss all the critical parts of what the entire thing was about?
No. I haven't finished the whole thing though. Maybe I already knew too much of the story to be shocked? I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread