Anyone with a ported Eaton near MS want to prove they can outrun a bolt on Mach 1

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
lol wow so it doesnt count because you said so.... face it overall potential is greater in a n/a car.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
lol wow so it doesnt count because you said so.... face it overall potential is greater in a n/a car.

:lol: This shit is great, both cars are the same size, same heads, same cams, BUT the one with a blower on it is the slower one. :loser:

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member

Never said it didn't count, nor am I taking anything away from a Mach.

However, you are saying that an N/A car has gone faster than a Ported/Pullied Eaton Car. Prove it. Show me a 9 second time slip.

More potential? How many 10's of thousands of dollars does it take to get an N/A Mach 1 to run 9's?

First it was the 05 GT kick being greater than 03/04 Cobras. Now it's an 03/04
Mach 1 that is greater than an 03/04 Cobra.

Seriously dude, PROVE IT. SHOW ME A 9 SECOND SLIP OF A STOCK 4.6 N/A MACH 1 RUN 9'S @ 130+ ALL MOTOR NO NITROUS.

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member

Once mine is ported and pullied I will put my eaton mach up against any N/A mach you want and we will see which one has the greater potential......

19935.slow

Established Member
You better back up 1mph there. And in the video it clearly looks like you got the jump, he followed, and ran you down. You even stated in the other thread that he outran you.
Passing someone with a faster car after 120 because you spun is pure faggotry, I could see how you wouldn't understand that though.

Lol the car started in first and yea he had some mph on me but a win is a win :rolling: he did however get me from the 40.

Na not my style for now. I might put a small shot on it later on :rockon:
It's the street and thats how it works. Op came in sayin he claims he beats ported cobras. This guy ^ just said his car digs well on the street and won the dig and lost the roll. Point of this thread is gone at this point.

Well he mustve been spinning his ass off. I think Stopsign mentioned that, If he wouldve hooked in first you wouldve never seen him again. I dont care what gears you got.
QUOTE]

More faggotry, it doesn't matter. This is street racing. When you dig - 1/4 mile it doesn't matter what mph you are at.

The shit I'm reading here my Lord.:rollseyes

JMD0346

Established Member
:lol: This shit is great, both cars are the same size, same heads, same cams, BUT the one with a blower on it is the slower one. :loser:

LOL No shit. Thats exactly what I was about to type. Basically the same cars but one is blown. Gee I wonder which one will be faster? Ford didnt make the Terminator to be slower than the Mach1. You guys are dillusional.

Im sorry you could only get a Mach 1. I really am but lets dont be ridiculous.

And for who ever said the shit about a pullied cobra and a bolt-on Mach1 being a drivers race.:nonono:

Maybe with some shitty drivers. Come on man. you can do a pulley setup on a Cobra and pick up 100-120 rwhp. I dont care what bolt-ons you put on a Mach it aint gonna make up that difference. Youd have to snatch some weight out of it. Its easily down 120-180 rwhp. Come on now.:nonono:

I think Machs are cool and all but it just doesnt add up guys. No matter how you spin it. Enjoy them for what they are. Instead of trying to pretend like their something else. Yall are bench racing them to death. Red whatever doesnt even know what his car runs but he thinks he can beat 600hp cobras. WTF.

Stopsign32v

Established Member

JMD0346

Established Member
Passing someone with a faster car after 120 because you spun is pure faggotry, I could see how you wouldn't understand that though.

It's the street and thats how it works. Op came in sayin he claims he beats ported cobras. This guy ^ just said his car digs well on the street and won the dig and lost the roll. Point of this thread is gone at this point.

Well he mustve been spinning his ass off. I think Stopsign mentioned that, If he wouldve hooked in first you wouldve never seen him again. I dont care what gears you got.
QUOTE]

More faggotry, it doesn't matter. This is street racing. When you dig - 1/4 mile it doesn't matter what mph you are at.

The shit I'm reading here my Lord.:rollseyes

Ok. So by that logic his race is a fluke then? Cause anything can happen on the street? He admitted he lost in another thread but I guess that doesnt matter. Anything can happen on the internet. that anything can happen bs is so played out. If i raced a car making damn near 200rwhp more than me and won I wouldnt go around saying Cobras can beat XYZ car because I got lucky and did it one time. Even though I amitted I didnt but forget that right? Id call it what it is a fluke. Or "anything can happen on the street". Or any other played out bs you like to say.

To me thats faggotry as you call it. Its even more faggotry to act like its all legit. Any faggots around here its you.

Bottom line. He came in here saying flat out that a bolt-on Mach1 is too much for a Pullied/ported Cobra. Which is horseshit. You know damn well it is.

Anyway. Im not gonna sit here and argue and call names over something so rediculous. Put up or shut up. Wish y9ou were in SC. Id peel the paint off that thing for you.

Last edited:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Bottom line. He came in here saying flat out that a bolt-on Mach1 is too much for a Pullied/ported Cobra. Which is horseshit. You know damn well it is.

Anyway. Im not gonna sit here and argue and call names over something so rediculous. Put up or shut up. Wish y9ou were in SC. Id peel the paint off that thing for you.

Hell I have a geared/bolt on Mach 1, I'm a good driver, and I live in Greenville SC. Lets line them up and see how long a bolt on Mach can stay ahead of a 03 Cobra. :lol: How much of a jump do I get?

Stopsign32v

Established Member
So, you are trying to say that he has been off his meds for awhile now. A little delusional :nonono:

If I had to guess he is the type of person that jumps early in a race and lets out right before you pass them. But that is a win :poke:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
While were on the topic of making stupid call outs (not you op... But bolton Mach 1)... Any built TT cobra's making 1000+rwhp and trapping 145+mph in the 1/4 wanna run my 02 Z? I'll run you from 45mph to 50mph.

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Never said it didn't count, nor am I taking anything away from a Mach.

However, you are saying that an N/A car has gone faster than a Ported/Pullied Eaton Car. Prove it. Show me a 9 second time slip.

More potential? How many 10's of thousands of dollars does it take to get an N/A Mach 1 to run 9's?

First it was the 05 GT kick being greater than 03/04 Cobras. Now it's an 03/04
Mach 1 that is greater than an 03/04 Cobra.

Seriously dude, PROVE IT. SHOW ME A 9 SECOND SLIP OF A STOCK 4.6 N/A MACH 1 RUN 9'S @ 130+ ALL MOTOR NO NITROUS.
I will post a vid of a n/a 4.6 going faster then any 4.6 eaton car. cost has nothing to do with overall potential..
Huh? What?
what do ur have done still a eaton car?
Once mine is ported and pullied I will put my eaton mach up against any N/A mach you want and we will see which one has the greater potential......
lol I would love to let me know if you ever make it down this way. porting blower with the stock motor?
LOL No shit. Thats exactly what I was about to type. Basically the same cars but one is blown. Gee I wonder which one will be faster? Ford didnt make the Terminator to be slower than the Mach1. You guys are dillusional.

Im sorry you could only get a Mach 1. I really am but lets dont be ridiculous.

And for who ever said the shit about a pullied cobra and a bolt-on Mach1 being a drivers race.:nonono:

Maybe with some shitty drivers. Come on man. you can do a pulley setup on a Cobra and pick up 100-120 rwhp. I dont care what bolt-ons you put on a Mach it aint gonna make up that difference. Youd have to snatch some weight out of it. Its easily down 120-180 rwhp. Come on now.:nonono:

I think Machs are cool and all but it just doesnt add up guys. No matter how you spin it. Enjoy them for what they are. Instead of trying to pretend like their something else. Yall are bench racing them to death. Red whatever doesnt even know what his car runs but he thinks he can beat 600hp cobras. WTF.
ported cobras make 600? like I said car is no longer a boltons car.

holzmach

Established Member
"Yea so full of shit 463/48x pulley cobra vs me after longtubes, 4.30s, and suspension (112 trap before those mods) from a 20-120 mach is not even a full-bolt on car :chug:

03 port pulley cobra vs bolt on mach 1 - YouTube"

i looked at numbers for a geared auto. first, 120 would put him at 6753 in 4th gear, autos dont even rev that high. second, a 4.30 geared auto mach is like a 4.88 geared 5 speed mach, so i dont think that the top end of the mach would of held off the cobra to 120. a mach falls on its face after 6200-6300. i had a mach with or h pipe,long tubes,7/8 intake spacer,cai, short throw,tune. now i have a 2.76 cobra with 4.10's. the cobra is a monster that would leave my old mach bleeding. i took my buddy a ride in the cobra and he said it felt like is car, which is a 400 fwhp 50 trim srt-4.

4.30's in a auto dose not add up, sorry. pullied cobra> bolt on na 4.30 auto mach
you beat a pullied cobra in a over reved 4.30 auto mach to 120? :bs:

numbers dont lie, do the gear calculation yourself

Last edited:

kenny0529

Established Member
This is all so funny i can't take it. I never knew these mach's were so damn fast. I should have bought one instead of my cobra...... not

Users who are viewing this thread