APO Shipping?

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I'm stationed out of Germany right now and when I went to order from the site it said:

Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time.

I just thought it was kind of strange you not offering shipping to APO AE address for us stationed overseas. I know you used to have to call in to check shipping rates but I've never actually seen it say your not shipping to that region at this time. Am I missing something? lol I would call but I'm in Afghanistan right now and its a bitch to get to a phone, any update would be appriciated because I have a pretty big order for when I get back. It would cost me an arm and a leg to get it sent stateside and turn around and ship it to Germany! :beer:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Depending on the weight, it could cost you a pretty penny either way.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
And thats kinda whats killing me, theres some companies that have free APO shipping and thats amazing and everything, but I really like buying from lethal, they've always taken care of me. Thats why I'm trying to get a quote to figure out which route would be cheaper.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Pm the guys from lethal who post on this board, I'm sure and I would hope so being your in the military he can work out a deal and want your business and appreciate what you do for our country and buy his product. goodluck

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I mean its not a huge deal if I have to ship it to the states, like I said I've talked to the guys at lethal multiple times when I was stationed in Texas and they took awesome care of me, they would call the check on packages or give me updates if something got held up or had to ship from a further store. They even offer military discounts and the SVTP discounts to us military folk. I'm not trying to make them out to look bad what so ever, I was just wondering about the rates or if they do ship APO.

mrose75

Established Member
Tim, if you want you can have whatever shipped to me and I'll ship it to you. I'll pay shipping. In all seriousness. I'm not getting that KB 'til Dec of 2012.:poke:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Tim, if you want you can have whatever shipped to me and I'll ship it to you. I'll pay shipping. In all seriousness. I'm not getting that KB 'til Dec of 2012.:poke:

lol I appriciate it, the Kenne Bell is already in OK, I dont mind paying out of pocket to ship the used stuff I got. I know its going to cost alot. But the brand new stuff I dont want to pay shipping twice! Funny thing is I should be back in the states with the cobra around DEC 2012 lol.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Sounds good, if they end up not shipping APO I'll for sure hit you up, thank you! Thats really cool of you! :beer:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I don't see why it would cost them any more to ship to an FPO/APO address than an address in the US, since the military mail service takes over inside the US and the military delivers to foreign locations.. (atleast it does for the Navy, and I'm assuming the Army is the same)

example is, you mail something to me on my ship, it gets sent to San Francisco at the HUGE fleet post office there and enters the military mail system.. from there it's not up to the USPS to deliver the package..

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Oconus.com - Restrictions on Shipping to APO FPO Addresses

Most APO/FPO addresses have the following general restrictions:

Packages may not exceed 70 lbs. (Some zip codes have lower limits)
Packages may not exceed 130 inches in combined length and girth. (This means if you have a package that is 100" in length and 40" when you measure around it, you cannot send the item)
All packages must be sent via the U.S. Postal System. The post office also requires companies or individuals to hand deliver packages being sent to APO/FPO addresses. (This is one reason why many merchants won't ship to APO/FPO addresses.)
Firearms, alcohol, perishable foodstuffs and certain hazardous items also are restricted. Each zip code has a more detailed list of the restrictions for certain types of products.
For a complete description of the restrictions at your APO/FPO address, enter your zipcode in the box on the left. This database is kept current with the twice-monthly Postal Bulletin Publication, which outlines all APO FPO zip code changes. Please note that the customs forms mentioned in the restrictions apply to packages and not to typical letters that just weight a few ounces.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
You cannot place orders through the site if they are international or APO. We ship APO all the time, but orders must be placed over the phone or by email. if you have any questions, please email us or give us a call.

Thanks.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I don't see why it would cost them any more to ship to an FPO/APO address than an address in the US, since the military mail service takes over inside the US and the military delivers to foreign locations.. (atleast it does for the Navy, and I'm assuming the Army is the same)

example is, you mail something to me on my ship, it gets sent to San Francisco at the HUGE fleet post office there and enters the military mail system.. from there it's not up to the USPS to deliver the package..

Because it's expensive as hell to ship things heavier than a couple of pounds through the USPS as opposed to UPS or Fedex.

Users who are viewing this thread