Apparently I have good neighbors. You?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
to actually answer the ops question. I have awesome neighbors. both next door and across the street. when I was out in the sandbox the looked out a couple of times when something didn't look right and called the cops. in both cases I had authorized the activities but those participating did not follow the rules in letting the neighbor know before opening up the house. One neighbor would come over and knock on the door to be sure Sandy was alright if he hadn't seen her outside for a couple of days. .. and the number of times he has called or texted me about leaving my garage door open is in the dozens. and now he has a key to my house for emergencies LOL! one of the most awesome neighbors ever

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
He is classic but I hate popcorn.
tenor.gif

VegasMichael

Established Member
to actually answer the ops question. I have awesome neighbors. both next door and across the street. when I was out in the sandbox the looked out a couple of times when something didn't look right and called the cops. in both cases I had authorized the activities but those participating did not follow the rules in letting the neighbor know before opening up the house. One neighbor would come over and knock on the door to be sure Sandy was alright if he hadn't seen her outside for a couple of days. .. and the number of times he has called or texted me about leaving my garage door open is in the dozens. and now he has a key to my house for emergencies LOL! one of the most awesome neighbors ever
The classic saying is this: If you really trust someone you would give them a key to your house.

Users who are viewing this thread