Apparently I have good neighbors. You?

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Tied one on last night. Fell asleep about 6:30 and didn't wake up until 10:30. My garage was open the whole time and my neighbor called me and rang my bell but I didn't wake up. He finally walked into my garage and hit the button, closed the garage and skipped outside. He sent me an e-mail this AM to explain what happened. I responded and thanked him and went over this afternoon to thank him again. Do you have good neighbors like this?
This is how people get shot in GA. Lol

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
Perhaps we need to summon @dannydarko11 ...

I'm late but i still e-got you, fam!

bundys_popcorn.gif

He is classic but I hate popcorn.

Booooo! lol

081616_phi_phanatic_popcorn_med_xrt4y5ni.gif

C'mon Michael! I got you, fam!

LOL

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
I have mostly fantastic neighbors...one useless lazy slob neighbor, one social misfit neighbor, and one serious dickhead neighbor down the street.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Wait until a liberal stumbles upon this thread in 20 years. It will be bad for all of you. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
I have mostly fantastic neighbors...one useless lazy slob neighbor, one social misfit neighbor, and one serious dickhead neighbor down the street.

All that being said, I can’t wait to put a sign in the yard and MOVE! I want 5-10 acres and a much smaller house with room to build a 20-car dream garage. I have to wait 5 years until my youngest is out of high school though.

Equalbracket

Established Member
My current neighbors are kid less retired 60s swingers that have been trying to get me to have a threesome for two years.

He conceal carries two sig 357s and has a 12g shockwave in his challenger, knows it’s 17 feet from his bedroom door down the hall so he has trained at 17ft although hasn’t been to the range since I’ve known him.

We live across the street from the smallest yet most technology advanced law enforcement agency in the county, with by far the least amount of crime.

Previous neighbor of 14 years turned out to be a child predator and groomed her grandson to be the same. She’s 74 and a monster, but finally got cancer.

coposrv

Established Member
I’ve never spoken a word to my neighbors directly across the street and either side. Best neighbors I’ve ever had.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
OK, I laughed at this post.
All my neighbors are good. Two smoking hot ones too. One younger across the street and a complete blonde milf two houses down. I love summer when it's stupid hot if you know what I mean.

We don't know what you mean until photos are posted this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member
My neighbor is 5-0

Soooooo...

Maybe he would do this? Hahahahaha

Haven’t talked to him yet. Not sure if i want to....

Users who are viewing this thread