AR: A.S.A.P. Logo Submissions

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Hey, if any of you guys have any logo ideas to submit, please feel free to do so.

I have one here that a friend of mine has drawn up for us. I'm not sure how "vinal friendly" it is, but maybe if we like it and decide on it, it could be modified. What do you guys think?

ASAPlogo1.jpg

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Suggestion on the first one, I think the A on the right and P on the bottom should be switched so it reads going counterclockwise. Other than that I like it, some color put to it and it would look real good

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Yeah I like that too. It would be cooler if it was a boost gauge though. :D just picking

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
SVTsniper said:
I found these two on the net

logo_asap.gif

asap_logo.gif

i like the top one for doing the car decals in. i agree with cheyenne, i would like the Arkansas Show and Performance written underneath it though. i really really like the tach one for shirts! good suggestions guys!

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Im not sure we need 2 logos.....People are going to associate<SP> the logo with the cars and the people together....The same logo on the shirt and the car. Plus those top ones are going to be expensive to put on a sticker to put on the cars....But we also need sugg. on colors for the logo.......No rainbows or pastels Evan sorry.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
HHSSSSS said:
here you go......

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

i think i like this one better.

mark

I like that.......now just take the bezel off.....and the tick marks off around the numbers......and put arkansas show and performance under the ASAP...
Thanks Cheyenne :rockon:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
You know that Evan is going to be upset if we don't allow rainbow colors. They blend so well with his Pee Wee Herman man panties that he likes to wear to cruise events. I am kind of like Cheyenne. I like the Tach with ASAP across it. I also agree that the bezel should be taken off and just have the numbers and the needle on it. I would even opt to leave the hash marks around it though.
SVTsniper said:
I found these two on the net

logo_asap.gif

Travis, I also like yours that you found on the net. Only problem that I come up with is that it is not original to our group. Maybe we could take it and alter it just a little bit to make it ours. Maybe take the curved line that is on the right side of it and get someone to photoshop a tach in its place in the back ground. (evan, you have photoshop skills. Girls want guys with skills. How hard would this be?) If that could be done, I would be all over that one. I believe that would be very easily printed in vinal of what ever color a person wanted to put on their car. I myself would like white against the tinted windows.

There are some excellent suggestions posted here.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
I like Keo's suggestion. I'll see what I can do with it once I get home tonight, I'll finally have some time to see what I can come up with. I don't mind having different logos for the shirt and stickers. I think the stickers should be clean and not cluttered with too much detail.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
AzianStang said:
I like Keo's suggestion. I'll see what I can do with it once I get home tonight, I'll finally have some time to see what I can come up with. I don't mind having different logos for the shirt and stickers. I think the stickers should be clean and not cluttered with too much detail.

i agree. whatever we go with needs to be uncluttered for the sticker at least.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
When we get a design, theres a guy in Conway that has done stickers for me before like my Tough Truck numbers at the FFW event I went to, and he does Polk's stickers, and some other guys. He has all the stuff to cut out exact designs. When we get something, I will take it to him, and see what he can do unless someone already has somebody lined out for this.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
mhays26 said:
When we get a design, theres a guy in Conway that has done stickers for me before like my Tough Truck numbers at the FFW event I went to, and he does Polk's stickers, and some other guys. He has all the stuff to cut out exact designs. When we get something, I will take it to him, and see what he can do unless someone already has somebody lined out for this.
sounds good to me. I have yet to check into any prices, but if he is reasonable, I don't see why we can't get him to cut them. I'm assuming that he has all colors. I see no problem.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
sounds good to me. I have yet to check into any prices, but if he is reasonable, I don't see why we can't get him to cut them. I'm assuming that he has all colors. I see no problem.

He cut mine, and about 6 of my buddies Tough Truck numbers and letters. So I know for a fact he has black, yellow, red, silver, and white. When we get a design, Ill have him check it out

Users who are viewing this thread