AR: A.S.A.P. Logo Submissions

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
mhays26 said:
He cut mine, and about 6 of my buddies Tough Truck numbers and letters. So I know for a fact he has black, yellow, red, silver, and white. When we get a design, Ill have him check it out
Red?

FERK YEEEAAAH!

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Evan, if he doesn't have red, I will cut you out a stencil and get some red spray paint......

IRAQ!!!!!!! FURKKKK NAWWW
I'd like to find out who is responsible for these gas prices and kick them in the satchel.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Here is a quicky one I made up. I wil change some things as I get more ideas, or keep it like this if you want.

I need to get some fonts, I don't have any good ones installed right now.

asap.gif

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Damn, WireEater. Those are awsome. I think that the second would be easier to get cut into Vinal stickers for our vehicles. I thinkthat the second one has more simple, clean lines to make a decal for the vehicle. I think that the first one will be excellent for a logo on a webpage when we get one up. I really appreciate you helping us out on this. I hope all the rest of the guys like these as much as I do.

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
Damn, WireEater. Those are awsome. I think that the second would be easier to get cut into Vinal stickers for our vehicles. I think its going to take more simple, clean lines to make a decal for the vehicle. I think that the first one will be excellent for a logo on a webpage when we get one up. I really appreciate you helping us out on this. I hope all the rest of the guys like these as much as I do.

Ya, that's why I changed it. I like the 2nd MUCH more than the first. ANd you are right, that would make a good webpage logo.

Decided more clean, non photo looking one for the vinyl would be better. It's nice and plain. If there is anything else you want me to change or try, let me know.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Thanks. I'll wait and see what suggestions the other guys have when they get online tomorrow. Your photoshop skills baffle me. lol. I have been playing with it in my spare time for months, and I just can't get the hang of it. Either I don't have enough talent, or I don't have enough time. lol.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Sweet manhandle. The infamous WireEater's dousing our local pages with his wisdom and photoporking skills. Ferkin' yeah. Thanks for your input, fellow Southerner!

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Whew...

Okay how about this one. Clean and uncluttered, with the state in the background. This is a crop, so the "ASAP" actually has a small outline. I also think "ASAP" looks better without the periods. Lemme know what you think.

ASAP_logo2_resize2.gif

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
I like the one you made Evan, but I dont like the turbo in the other one. Can we replace it with maybe
30679-559-24321.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread