AR: August 19,20,21*

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
SATURDAY, AUGUST 20TH: POOL PARTY AT EVAN'S!

TIME: 2:00PM

Yep, this is the last weekend before school starts, and Christian's last weekend to fully kick it with us until his 7-day work schedule will end. So Linz and I are throwing a get-together at our apartment complex this Saturday at the pool. If everyone chips in a few bucks when they come, it'll pay for 2-liters and pizza. You can bring your own alcohol. We're probably buying from Domino's. We'll have a volleyball net setup in the pool. If you'd like to help in setting up this thing, give me a call at 952-2191. We'll need a lot of help! Hope to see you guys there.

Don't bring any dirty monkeys. :smmon:

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
NHRA is at Memphis this weekend, so Im prob going to be there all weekend, getting some tips from John Force. If the plans fall through Ill come hang out, its always a good time with you guys.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Still in the L they would only give me 15,ooo for my truck I told to them to kiss it......And that I would burn my truck before they would get it for that.......Matt i called your arss yesterday.....so there......................Sorry about not going yesterday....slept most of the day......felt like hell....not doing much better to day but gotta go to work....make that cheese for the L

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
You can bring the bitches. Lots and lots of bitches.

That is real funny coming from you!!!!! :nono: :bash: < Me :poke: <you
I just show up and they will come. :-D

But on another note Barton will have drag racing this coming sat the 20th.....Its TNT and I think it starts around 400. But I will get better times and more details about it......They are trying to get ready for the Blast show that is here on the 27th-28th

Last edited:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
That is real funny coming from you!!!!! :nono: :bash: < Me :poke: <you
I just show up and they will come. :-D

But on another note Barton will have drag racing this coming sat the 20th.....Its TNT and I think it starts around 400. But I will get better times and more details about it......They are trying to get ready for the Blast show that is here on the 27th-28th
Let me know about how late it goes, I'm probably interested in checking it out, it's been awhile since I've gone to Barton, last time I went it was pretty nice. But early that day I'm gonna be swimming, eating, tanning, pimping that bigass pregnant belly that I usually do at our outings. :thumbsup:

Oh wow, I was just listening to the radio, had an advertisement for ArkansasBlast, I don't know if I'll be able to sleep the night before this thing gets started! There have also been ads at Rave. This things gonna be huge. If you'd like to add a banner to your sig like I did, check out arkansasblast.com. CAN'T WAIT!

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
LightningMedic said:

Im only telling you this because I like you sometimes. If you go to Barton, take a test drive down the track slowly and feel how bumpy the damn thing is. Then see if you still feel safe going fast down that track. And for the love of God, hammer those brakes as soon as you go through the finish line. Not a lot of room there. Scares me too bad to even run it.

And BTW I never got a call from you yesterday. You made those reservations for LFest yet?

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
mhays26 said:
Im only telling you this because I like you sometimes. If you go to Barton, take a test drive down the track slowly and feel how bumpy the damn thing is. Then see if you still feel safe going fast down that track. And for the love of God, hammer those brakes as soon as you go through the finish line. Not a lot of room there. Scares me too bad to even run it.
Yeah I've seen this same thing, it looks dangerous as hell, everyone slamming their brakes as they go over the hill. When the hell will someone ever build a decent track in LR/NLR? :nonono:

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
AzianStang said:
Yeah I've seen this same thing, it looks dangerous as hell, everyone slamming their brakes as they go over the hill. When the hell will someone ever build a decent track in LR/NLR? :nonono:

Lots and lots of rumors about that track at Barton trying to turn into an IHRA certified track, but I dont think it will ever happen. We will prob just have to keep going to Memphis. Which, will be great for about the next 2 weeks after this weekend with the big boys laying down all the good rubber making it sticky. :D

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
IF YOU PLAN ON COMING SATURDAY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP! I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE THERE FOR SURE SO WE KNOW HOW MUCH FOOD AND DRINKS TO GET. IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE COMING FOR SURE, LET ME KNOW, INCLUDING WHOEVER YOU'RE BRINGING.

REMEMBER, BRING A FEW BUCKS, OR DON'T COME AT ALL! SEEMS LIKE IT ALL COMES OUT OF A FEW PEOPLE'S POCKETS THESE DAYS...

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Ok. here is what I have found out about Barton. I spoke with a guy that talked to "the man" that manages the fair grounds. "the man" told him that they have to give right of way to the State fair. No matter what, the state fair has to have the facility when they want it. He says that the following week after the state fair is gone, they are going to break ground and start building the 100ft strip. He says that it should only be a few weeks of work until it is finished. So that might give you guys a little idea of the time frame here. It is going to happen though. I can't wait.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
Ok. here is what I have found out about Barton. I spoke with a guy that talked to "the man" that manages the fair grounds. "the man" told him that they have to give right of way to the State fair. No matter what, the state fair has to have the facility when they want it. He says that the following week after the state fair is gone, they are going to break ground and start building the 100ft strip. He says that it should only be a few weeks of work until it is finished. So that might give you guys a little idea of the time frame here. It is going to happen though. I can't wait.

I refuse to believe this until I actually see it. Not calling you a liar, cause you know your my boy, but I have just heard this so many times I will give it a :bs: until I see it. I hope they do it, and I hope its good enough where they will eventually go with the full track. I just hope its flat and not uphill. Actually I hope its a little downhill. :D

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
mhays26 said:
I refuse to believe this until I actually see it. Not calling you a liar, cause you know your my boy, but I have just heard this so many times I will give it a :bs: until I see it. I hope they do it, and I hope its good enough where they will eventually go with the full track. I just hope its flat and not uphill. Actually I hope its a little downhill. :D

Hey, here is an idea....call someone from barton and start asking some questions. Surely someone can point you in the right direction. I wouldn't even know where to start calling though.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Ahh. Too much energy involved. If they do it great, if not who gives a shit. Prob just full of mid 14 sec 1000ft ricers anyway

Last edited:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
mhays26 said:
Ahh. Too much energy involved. If they do it great, if not who gives a shit. Prob just full of mid 14 sec 1000ft ricers anyway

lol. prolly so. :nono:

Got Rice?
dirtybaby.gif

ricer002.gif

ricer.gif

photochop.jpg

and this is just a TOTAL disgrace to the mustang family
RiceStang1.gif

Last edited:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
AzianStang said:
Alright, asshole. Time to give me back my photoalbum! :fm:

lol....i never thought about that one. Its here at the house. I'll bring it over to the pool party and show off all your little kiddy pics. I still have that one of you naked taking a dump on the toilet. Its hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread