---[ AR: August 26,27,28* ]---

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
SScoulter said:
Thanks, but like I said it looks a lot better in low light situations. As for racing it I would love to just to see what the cam and headers have added. Does anyone know if the track is any better? Last time I was on it I thought I was going to die.
It's a death trap. Make sure to include ASAP on your will. :rolling:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
He doesn't appear to act too interested in you offers. Just bring him a pizza and dust off his ballzzz with a feather duster and he will love you long time.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
unclesams_svt said:
how big is the show and is it worth going to just moved down here in june from AK and the shows up there sucked

Its a pretty big show. Prob the biggest one in Arkansas. I see you have a Lightning also. A couple of us other Lightning guys will also be there. And heres a local page that we all go to alot, you should sign up, read, post, and let the mod bug bite you if it hasnt already.

http://www.nloc.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=513

BTW: Anything done to the truck yet?

Matt

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
unclesams_svt said:
how big is the show and is it worth going to just moved down here in june from AK and the shows up there sucked
Come check out the show. It's a two-day. Drag racing, car show, and audio. You won't regret it.

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
I just bought it on sat. go rid of my f-350 the only thing that i can tell that has been done is cat back exhaust & drop in k&n trying to post my pics but I'm computer stupid so it's and uphill battle. I'll prob. go this week end. The only thing is that I broke my foot so getting around is kinda hard.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
unclesams_svt said:
I just bought it on sat. go rid of my f-350 the only thing that i can tell that has been done is cat back exhaust & drop in k&n trying to post my pics but I'm computer stupid so it's and uphill battle. I'll prob. go this week end. The only thing is that I broke my foot so getting around is kinda hard.

Send me the pics, I will post them [email protected] Or go to a hosting site, most use photobucket, I use the space at nloc

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
MAn I want to take mine down that track and check out this new converter, but I am not insane on that track. Sam, are you running that tomorrow? If you are, Id like to get a run down of how rough it is, and see if they have actually made it any better since the previous years.

Oh and to everyone else that doesnt already know, I made 481 and 577 yesterday. Thats a few more ft lbs or tq pickup since the last dyno in the middle of I believe it was March. It was 98 degrees on the dyno at the time, so I think its got 500 600 in good weather, or at least damn close.

Matt

SScoulter

Established Member
mhays26 said:
MAn I want to take mine down that track and check out this new converter, but I am not insane on that track. Sam, are you running that tomorrow? If you are, Id like to get a run down of how rough it is, and see if they have actually made it any better since the previous years.

Oh and to everyone else that doesnt already know, I made 481 and 577 yesterday. Thats a few more ft lbs or tq pickup since the last dyno in the middle of I believe it was March. It was 98 degrees on the dyno at the time, so I think its got 500 600 in good weather, or at least damn close.

Matt

I doubt I will be running it tomorrow, I promised a buddy I would set my car up with the other cars on display at the Bigfoot area. I might run it later in the evening if there are still some T&T time then.

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
what time is everyone going to the races at barton tomorrow? please call me when ya'll getbready i won't be on the net anymore this weekend. so when ya'll decide please call me 03wetsnake.

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
mhays26 said:
Send me the pics, I will post them [email protected] Or go to a hosting site, most use photobucket, I use the space at nloc
I figured it out finally okay i'm a little slow but here is a pic of my L
Pix.jpg
and this was my f-350
F350_Super_Duty.jpg

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
SScoulter said:
I doubt I will be running it tomorrow, I promised a buddy I would set my car up with the other cars on display at the Bigfoot area. I might run it later in the evening if there are still some T&T time then.

I volunteered to help him out too, and he pretty much told me that he was looking for show vehicles and didnt need any trucks. That kinda hurt my feelings. Granted, there is about 4 feet of rubber in the fenderwells, but I was going to clean that, and even polish all the billett under the hood and vacuum the bed rug. My feelings were crushed :(

Users who are viewing this thread