---[ AR: August 26,27,28* ]---

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
With any luck, my car will be back on the road by wednesday. unfortunatly, i have heard rumor that gas is expected to jump 30 to 50 cents today because of that fat mean bitch called katrina, so I probably will be unalbe to afford to put fuel in it. Anyone want to co-sign a loan to fill up my tank?

and to those of you who were wondering.....Jimmy did buy the kenny bell set up. Matt, he is supposed to be giving you a call sometime hoping that you can answer some questions for him. $2800 isn't a bad deal if you ask me. That Roush should be bad arss with the set up.
I hope you can get the Stang on the road "ASAP." Haha... shutup. :smmon:

I can't believe Jimmy got a KB. :eek:

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
and to those of you who were wondering.....Jimmy did buy the kenny bell set up. Matt, he is supposed to be giving you a call sometime hoping that you can answer some questions for him. $2800 isn't a bad deal if you ask me. That Roush should be bad arss with the set up.

Tell him to call me, Ill be glad to share what I know, and get answers to what I dont. Also, I got a deal brewing around here to hopefully get us a forum of our own here on SVTP. MAybe I can get that run through

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
check out the hottie
]
202bike0wn.jpg

202bike3med1ia.jpg

41busa1lj.jpg

202bike2med2uy.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Damn I need to buy a bike. :idea:

Users who are viewing this thread