AR: July 15,16,17

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
I need a group photo of all you guys this weekend. I was thinking maybe we could get a big group of us together to go eat somewhere Saturday night. We need to do more cruising this weekend! Like all of us head out to NLR, or Conway to kick it for awhile and see what's up. Gimme some ideas.

We don't need to sit and spank our :smmon: this weekend.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Evan, I will be out of town Friday night, but will be back in town Saturday evening. I'm game for doing something if anybody has any ideas.

ROCK OUT WITH YOUR **** OUT!!!!

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
My truck has rubber all down the sides of it and its too much work to clean it when Im just going to put it right back on there again. So my truck will have the custom 2-tone silver and black look on the back.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Ok fartknockers, we'll just decide on Saturday. Anyone know someone that would want to buy those stock wheels and tires? The guy that was buying em backed out.

Anyone gonna be out tomorrow night?

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
jfad85 said:
i am game to eat where ever

Isn't this the guy that assraped my blow up doll at some shack off of Crystal Hill? I've been trying to get her to heal up and stop leaking but its never going to happen if you all keep taking advantage of her inflatable rectum.

Hey Evan. Third eye slanted? Whats does that mean? Is that referring to "brown eye slanted"? lol

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
I will be at a pool party for most of the day sat....getting my drink on......but im sure i can peel myself away from all the fun to hang out that afternoon

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
Well i think olive garden sounds awesome to me, and crusin and taken pic. even better.
so saturday morning i'll clean on the stang and ya'll give me a call. Hey evan that pic of your car when ur girl as a back drop is sweet how did you do that. I would like to get my vert on here sum how? any one want to call me about the plans do so. 501-416-3615. later guys

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Cheyenne, I saw Team America again last night, and lost about 10 pounds again.

Caleb, I'll give you a call Saturday and let you know what's up. Where do you live anyway? If we can get some pics of your car this weekend, I can make a sig for you, anyway you like.

I'll be out late tonight, anyone gonna be in LR?

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
SWEET >>>>Dude>>>Sweet>>>> Dude

Hey Evan, I live n searcy about a mile away from jake. I'd like to come ride around tonight, cause i ain"t got no plans, Yea just call me any time, we all will finger somethen out to do! WHAT DOES LOUD NOISES MEAN? >cheyenne Who Loves Mrs. Jenkins? Napolean does. :poke:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Well I'm wanting to go somewhere different this weekend instead of the usual central AR. It's always a crapload of Taco Bell workers spending their pesos on nothing but unpainted bodykits and wetback spoilers.

Who's gonna be out late around 11pm?

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
i plan on psrtsking of my girl tonight st sbout 11 when i get off work. tomorrow though i will be stag, and would really like to hit up a club or a bar.....anyone up for it?

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
tonight suck bigg donkey balls, rain, rain, rain. So that's pretty much it for the weekend. Hope it clears for a good sunday drive to the girls place in the NLR. Yes evan car is so sweet, and christain's chest is finally hot. and jake was such a good buddy by comin down to play in the rain. Have a nice week all tha guys. :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread