AR: July 15,16,17

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
AzianStang said:
Were you able to harvest some STD's last night?

nope. no STD's, but I do have an infected mole on my left breast. I can't even get hair to grow on that particular mole anymore. Its a crying shame. :rollseyes

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
nope. no STD's, but I do have an infected mole on my left breast. I can't even get hair to grow on that particular mole anymore. Its a crying shame. :rollseyes

I've got a few spare STD's layin around if ya want one sometime... :D

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
03WetSnake said:
I've got a few spare STD's layin around if ya want one sometime... :D

DANG IT!!!!!!!! :cuss: Caleb, Please LOG OUT when you leave my house. :bash: Frickin IDIOT!!!

That was from me, not caleb. :D

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
jdrake19 said:
DANG IT!!!!!!!! :cuss: Caleb, Please LOG OUT when you leave my house. :bash: Frickin IDIOT!!!

That was from me, not caleb. :D

I think I realize whats going on here. I think that Jake is suffering from the same thing that the nutty professor was. Caleb probably doesn't even exist. Its probably just Jake pretending to be Caleb. lol. Just like Sherman and Buddy Love.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
I think I realize whats going on here. I think that Jake is suffering from the same thing that the nutty professor was. Caleb probably doesn't even exist. Its probably just Jake pretending to be Caleb. lol. Just like Sherman and Buddy Love.

I'm tri polar :D :bash: :cryying:

JR-S3

Its a GT....I Swear
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
Tri Polar? Does that mean you will try anything?
BTW....Jankins said to tell you hello.

you got 3.73s for the ride? are you guys planning anything in mid august? I am going to be up for 5 days and I want to do some car stuff!!!!!

Bryan

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
JR-S3 said:
you got 3.73s for the ride? are you guys planning anything in mid august? I am going to be up for 5 days and I want to do some car stuff!!!!!

Bryan

Yeah, got the 3.73's. Man, they are kicking my arss on some fuel economy, but its a lot more fun to drive.

I'm sure we can get something together in Mid August. Any ideas of what you might like to do? Cruise? Track? Orgy?

JR-S3

Its a GT....I Swear
Established Member
The cruise was awesome, except for the damn 18 wheeler when I was trying to follow cheyenne and text message. I am completely down for that because if we went to the track, my back seats would be filled with rubber the entire way up there as would the front seat. Do you think the 3.73s are a bit much? I want to get either 3.55s or 3.73s. I am at an indecision w/ that!

Bryan

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
JR-S3 said:
The cruise was awesome, except for the damn 18 wheeler when I was trying to follow cheyenne and text message. I am completely down for that because if we went to the track, my back seats would be filled with rubber the entire way up there as would the front seat. Do you think the 3.73s are a bit much? I want to get either 3.55s or 3.73s. I am at an indecision w/ that!

Bryan

go with the 3.73's. You will not notice that much of a differnce with 3.55's. If you go 3.55's, I'm pretty sure you will wish you had gone the other route in the future. Drivability is not bad with what I have. Cruising at 80 mph, I'm turning about 2,600 RPM's.

JR-S3

Its a GT....I Swear
Established Member
that sounds good. Yeah, I just don't want to get too steep and be at the end of fourth at the strip, looking for fifth is not the best option. where'd you get your gears from?

bryan

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
E-Bay. gear and install kit to the door for $160. They are Motive gears. I'll try to find the website that I ordered them off of if you want it.

silverponyGT

POONSTANGER
Established Member
Great pics Guys!!! Sorry I missed everything last weekend but I have been really busy with some things....Also Evan your ride looks SICK with those new wheels and the drop man. All I have to say is the cobra is looking like sex on wheels man. Just wait till you see my pony on the FR500's...... :rockon:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
silverponyGT said:
Great pics Guys!!! Sorry I missed everything last weekend but I have been really busy with some things....Also Evan your ride looks SICK with those new wheels and the drop man. All I have to say is the cobra is looking like sex on wheels man. Just wait till you see my pony on the FR500's...... :rockon:

Damn man, I want some FR500's soooo bad. I hope you invest in some locks for them. My hands might get sticky. lol. Just kiddding. You should come hang out with us. We can tell you all about the night that Even @ss Raped a road kill opossum on I-40. Evan had no morals about him.

Users who are viewing this thread